14·[м]십 사🎓: dangerous succ

!!!WARNING!!!
16+

Taehyung after watching out of the window for long, looks beside him where jeongguk was sleeping soudly on his shoulder.
He was sure that after this his bones are gonna go sore.
Taehyung eyes mindlessly wandered downwards, and they caught the youngers hands.

Taehyung first thought about it, but the temptation was no joke, you know that feeling when you see something and you just want to do it, like poping your pimples or something, so he did, he hesitantly placed his bigger palm on top of jeongguk, and held it there, smiling to himself, feeling proud at his own bold moves.

Jeongguk what are you hiding..?

Youre so weird.

I still remember you saying that apparently you dress up like a hoe to get money...and its your job.

Is that true?

What were you even talking about..i coulnt understand.

And that was when wild images of jeongguk came up to his dirty mind.

Instantly what popped out in his imaginations was jeongguk working on a club. While wearing a sexy bunny suit (yall know) and a headband, and serving out drinks or other foods while walking in those tiny wear.

I mean...i want to see it. I dont mind.
Taehyung already thought, grinning dirtily to himself at the thought of his crush in a sexy outfit.
It would suit him so well...

Taehyung looked at the maknae on his shoulder, and brushes his thumb over the full bottom lip.

I think he would look glorious in anything he wears to be honestㅡ

"We're here!" the driver unexpectedly annouces, breaking taehyung out of his thoughts and startling the younger awake.

"Oh, um y-yeah..." taehyung says and pushes the door open, and gently pushes jeongguks head off his shoulder, and goes out, soon after helping jeongguk to come out too.

And now the only thing is left, is to figure out which house was yoongis.

____skip time____

"Ugh, what now..."
yoongi mumbled standing up lazily, hearing his doorbell ring already 4 times right now.

"Why cant i just get a fucxking piece of sleep...."

Yoongi finally opened the door and raised his eyebrows at the two maknaes standing outside his door.
"How can i help you...?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes,and holds onto jeongguk tightly from his shoulder.
"Yoongi hyung, let us in, please."

"Let me guess, you guys went for a drink near the univeristy?"

"You're right..."
Jeongguk suddenly spoke, catching both the males attention, taehyung thought jeongguk would say something else again but instead he dropped his head on taehyungs shoulder, hard.