UPDATE, SHOUT OUTS, NEW STUFF, ECT...

Hey guys!  I promise your new chapter will be up very soon!  I just came to tell you about a few changes and mention a few people!

     Ok, so first off... I've updated most of my beginning chapters because, well everything about them was bad!  Not the story itself, just the way I presented it.  So you can go ahead and check them out if want to.  I mean, it will mean the same, stuff will just be written different.

     Second, I've known how I want this story to play out, like I've already planned out all the important events, I'm just figuring out how to put it all together.  So... I've already thought about a second book (that's why this book says, book 1)!  And I have finally decided on a title for it!  It's called...  Dragons- Daughter of the Demon!  Book 2!  So, after I finish this book, be sure to check that out!

     Third, how long will my books be?  And how many books will I make?  Well, I'm guessing each one of my books will have about 30 chapters.  And I will make at least 3 books of this series, f not more.

     Forth is for shout outs!  I have a couple people I would like to mention.  So here are their names, please go check them out! 

NeonPinkBlackRose  - I Thank her for letting me use a Snaptrapper from her story, "I Ran Away",  called Chocolate, Iz, Da, Best!  You all know that dragon from Chapter 9!  Also, please go check out her books!

NightFurygal2017  - Thank you for being my first follower and the only reason I ever continued this book!  You are super supportive!  Complete spotlight for making sure I never stopped writing goes to you!  Please check out her stories too!

     And to everyone else who has read my story, THANK YOU!

     Okay well, I'ma stop talking now and go to bed because it is currently 3:08 am!  Byeeeee!!!