CHAPTER 20- REUNITED!

(WHISPER'S POV) 

     "Toothless...?"  Whispered Hiccup.

     Oh!  He must think that I abandoned Toothless or worse!  But, it's so great that I finally found him!  Now me and Toothless can go the the Moon Mountains!   I have to get him to Toothless!

     I roared at him then thumped my tail up and down.  I was trying to get him to follow me.  I then ran at the woods.  They did not follow.

     "If she's not with Toothless then... he-he really is dead.  I can't believe this..."  He said, in a sad shock.

     "No!  He's not dead!  C'mon, he's over here!"  I growled, obviously they did not understand me.

     "It's okay Hiccup.  Maybe he just isn't with Whisper anymore."  Said Astrid as she placed a hand on Hiccups shoulder.

     "Then where is he?"  He said, beginning to shake.

     Ugh!  Vikings are so dumb!  Time for plan B!

     I ran up to Hiccup and grabbed his leg.  I swung him on to my back and started flapping my wings.  I rose so quickly upward that he slipped off.  I dove down for not more then a second before I caught him again.  I was now carrying him with my feet.  I immediately flew over the forest looking for the large tree that Toothless was sleeping near.  I felt hands grab my back and looked behind me to see that Hiccup was trying to lift himself on to my back.  When he was mostly secure on me I let him go all the way up by letting go of the foot that I caught him by.

     "Where are you taking me!?"  He asked.  

     I growled softly hoping he would understand.

     "I don't- wait... Are you taking me to-to Toothless?"  He looked like he was in deep thought, as if trying to figure out why he hadn't thought of that earlier.

     I gave him a snort and continued searching.  He was having a little trouble staying on.

     Must not be used to flying without saddle.  Hmm... we're pretty high up it'll be easier to see the tree if i'm closer to it.

     I descended quickly without warning.  Which was a mistake because Hiccup was not ready and slipped off.  

     Guess he's not used to not being able to control any movements.  Whoops...  

     I quickly raced downward after him.  We were really high up so I had time to get him.  I'm not gonna let him slip this time!  So, when I grabbed him, I used my mouth.  It probably wasn't the most comfortable position but it was the safest, for both of us.  

     "Seriously?"  Said Hiccup, annoyed.  

      Ah ha!  Finally!  

     I raced downward towards the large tree that stuck above every other one.  I quickly landed down at the base of the tree.

     "Hey!  I goh you sumthin!"  I mumbled through the body.

     "Huh?"  Toothless peeked an eye out from under an upside down wing.  "Hiccup!?!"  He was so surprised that he fell out of the tree and crash landed next to me.