CHAPTER 13- TAWNYA'S STORY!

(TOOTHLESS'S POV)

After she fell asleep I checked the perimeter for danger. Nothing.

I have to do something for her, she went way out of her way to save me. I would journey with her to the Moon Mountains, but I can't stay away from Hiccup for too long. He's all I've got. But-but she doesn't have anyone. Meeting me must have been just as exciting to her as it was to me when I found her. After we find Hiccup I will help her find more of our kind. Then, she won't be so lonely.

I ran away from the lake, towards the ocean. I should at least get her some fish.

(TAWNYA'S POV)

I slowly opened my eyes. Where am I?! I immediately sat up, terrified.

"Hiccup! She's awake!" Yelled a large boy next to me.

And very soon afterwards the dragon boy and blonde woman from before raced over. I jumped up and tried to reach for my dagger but my hands were tied, causing me to fall over.

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down, your safe." Said the dragon boy as he reached out a hand to me.

I can't exactly grab his hand when mine are tied up!

I tried to shake away my shock then attempted to stand up. But, yet again, I fell over. This time I face planted towards the boy.

"Her hands are tied?!" He exclamed.

"I told Fishlegs to tie her up in case she wasn't... nice." Said the blonde that had earlier swung an axe at me.

"Alright. Well, she seems pretty scared. I'm gonna untie her." Said the dragon boy, hesitantly.

I then felt the ropes that bound me fall. I quickly stood up. I thought about thanking him but the blonde girl from before walked up to me. She gave me a threatening glare. Then the dragon boy placed his hand on her shoulder and she took a step back.

"I'm Hiccup Haddock. You?" He asked with a slight smile.

"I... I'm Tawnya. Tawnya Fleming. Thank you." I said a bit skeptic.

"Hello Tawnya. This is Astrid, Snotlout, Fishlegs, and the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut." He said as he looked around at all the young vikings who had gathered around me.

I stood up and brushed the dust off of my armor.

"Hello. How? How do you... train dragons?" I asked, curiosity was burning inside me.

But, instead of the drag- uh, Hiccup answering, a short, stubby, black haired boy with a Monstrous Nightmare next to him spoke. I think he was Snotlout.

"We aren't going to answer your questions! At least, not until you answer mine." He said with a sly smirk.

I guess I owe an explanation as to why I'm here. I mean they did... well, they saved me from... a-an explosion? I can barely remember what happened. Just, a Snaptrapper, explosion, then I wake up here. Did they cause the explosion then capture me, or hear the commotion and come save me?

They saw my hesitation and Hiccup stepped in.

"It's OK. You don't have to say anything right now, If you don't want to. Honestly all you do to train a dragon is earn it's trust. And right now it's getting dark." He said as he looked up at the sun started to sink below the waves. "Why don't you stay here tonight? We will get you some food, then you can tell us your story and we'll tell you ours. Deal?" He put out his hand with a grin.

"Deal." I said as I took his hand and shook it.

"Great. You okay with fish? Stormfly is the best fisher there is." He said as he placed a hand on a Deadly Nadder that just purred.