11

It's been 2 hours and Chris isn't back.
I'm freaking out. Lyl texted me saying they'd be home soon.

The door opened and I looked up from where I was siting. Chris looked down at me sadly. I jumped up hugging him tightly.
"You haven't fucked up anything." I whispered. He hugged me back and didn't say anything, he walked to the lounge room and sat down.
"Chris....what's wrong ?" I asked hesitantly. "I'm fine !" He snapped.
"You're obviously not !" I screamed.
"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS !?" He shouted standing up and clenching his fists.
I nodded after shrinking back a little.

"I, Chris Cerulli have fallen, fucking hard for some stupid girl who's too stubborn to see that ! To see that THIS HURTS MORE THAN HER DYING EVER COULD ! NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE HER AT ALL HURTS SO MUCH FUCKING MORE ! AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU, YOU WONT GET IT THROUGH YOUR GODDAM THICK HEAD I WANT YOU ! WHAT IF YOU DIE HUH !? I'D BE MORE FUCKING HEART BROKEN BECAUSE I NEVER GOT TO HOLD YOU OR HAVE YOU AS MINE ! BECAUSE THIS-" he shouted motioning from him to me.
"-IT FUCKING HURTS AND IM SICK OF BEING HURT ! "
He had gotten closer too me and before he could shout anymore, Ange and Ricky rushed in, pulling him away, he wiggled out of their grip and pushed everyone out of his way, slamming the front door on his way out.

I dropped to the ground and pulled my knees to my chest. Lyl put her hand on my shoulder and I flipped.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME !" I snapped getting up and stomping to my room.

How much fucking stupid can someone get !? Obviously I'm pretty high up there.

I grabbed my phone to distract me, going on twitter I tweeted.

'@BlxzeRazors: This time ?... This time I'm the one who fucked it up *broken heart emoji*'
My mentions blew up and I ignored them, fuck medication. I thought as I became drowsy. I shoved my earphones in and fell asleep to the beautiful sound of Blink-182.

~~~~

"Come on, they're leaving, they...well most, want to say goodbye to you." Lyl said after she woke me up and I groaned at her. "Oh." I said sadly.
I got up and started making my way downstairs. "He's in the bus." Lyl said referring to Chris.

I nodded slightly, the boys, (minus Chris), were all standing around in the front hall near the door. I looked out the door too see the massive MIW bus stopped on the side of the road. "I don't want you guys to go." I groaned, causing them all to turn around.They all rushed at me and pulled me into a hug. "We're sorry about him." Ange said. "He's right anyways." I mumbled. Ange shook his head sadly and I pulled away from the boys. Pulling Ghost into a hug I became teary. "Don't, you'll make me cry !" Lyl protested. "No, don't cry." Ghost said after looking at my face and pulling me back into a hug, I kissed his cheek and walked to Josh.
"I'm going to miss you all." I said hugging josh. "We're going to miss you." Josh said into my hair. I pulled away, not bothering about myself crying anymore. I hugged Ryan.
"Fuck emotions." I groaned.
I felt Ryan's chest shake with silent laughed. I then hugged Ange.
"Oh god, I don't know what I'm going to do without you all." I hugged Ange tighter and he ran his hands up and down my back. "Rest just like the doctor ordered." Ange replied. I smiled and moved in front of Ricky. Just taking him in and looking at him. He closed the gap between us and hugged me, picking me up and spinning me around. "Ricky." I sighed, I ran my hands through his hair once he put me down and hugged him tight once more before stepping back. I rushed over to Ghost one more time and jumped into his arms.
He held me for a while. The bus horn honked and I laughed sadly. I looked out the door and thought I saw the blind on the window move, I watched it for a few more seconds.
Nothing.
Must of imagined it.
I jumped out of Ghosts hold and kissed his cheek. "Promise, all of you, too call aand text !" I said. "AND SKYPE, DONT FORGET SKYPE !" Lyl yelled from Josh's arms.
"and Skype." I smiled sadly. "Tell Chris I'm sorry." I sighed. They started walking towards the bus. "LOVE YOU GUYS !" I shouted as they drove away. I sighed before shutting the door and going back to collapse on my bed. I felt the bed dip beside me and Lyl's perfumed scented around me.
"Come here." She said pulling me into a hug.
I took more medication she handed me and went back to hugging her.
I soon felt sleep swallow me whole.