13

*

"YOU DUMB BITCH !" Chris yelled slapping me.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"You should be !" He snapped back. I felt tears fall down my cheeks and tried to run, Chris grabbed my upper arm, spinning me around fast, i hear a snap in my arm before pain shoots through it. I scream in pain. "Filthy whore !" He spat at me. He threw me too the ground, raising his fist.

"NO CHRIS DONT ! PLEASE CHRIS NO !" I shouted.

*

I shot up. I looked around. My room. I moved my arm, nothing hurt. I felt my cheeks and they were wet with tears. A noise down stairs startled me, followed by a bunch of hushed talking.

I didn't realise I was shaking until I tried to stand, my legs buckled from beneath me and I fell back onto my bed. Shakily trying again I held onto my bed side table. Propping myself up on things I made my way too the bathroom. Splashing my face with water.

I wonder how long I've been out... Has Ricky said anything to anyone? I stopped shaking badly and made my way downstairs.

"Hello ?" I said, my voice coming out raspy. "Blaze ?" I heard from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and there were Josh, Lyl and Ricky, who had his back too me, sitting on the counter facing josh who had something pressed against Ricky's face. "How long have I been out ?" I asked. "Only a few hours, let's uh come with me." Lyl said, giving josh a stern look before pulling me out of the kitchen.

"What's Josh doing too Ricky !?" I asked."Don't worry about that, answer something for me though ?" She asked. I looked at her confused.

"Yeah..." I said hesitantly. "Is there anything going on between you and Ricky ?" She asked.

I jumped up from the lounge. "WHAT THE FUCK !?" I snapped. "SO YOU ALSO FUCKING THINK IM CHEATING OH WOW, DOESNT ANYONE BELIEVE IM FAITHFUL !?" I screamed. Wait."Why didn't Ricky just..." I mumbled to myself. "Why didn't Ricky just what !?" Lyl asked desperately. "Why didn't he just tell you all what we were doing." I mumbled confused. Ricky limped in with the help of josh. "I didn't... Know know if-" he groaned in pain. Oh wow. "-you wanted to keep... It to yourself or not." He choked out. His face was bruised yellow and purple, spots of dried blood still visible. "You'd rather get beat up then tell them something you weren't sure I'd like you too ?" I questioned. He nodded his head. He looked like he was in so much pain. Josh had sat him down on the lounge. "Who did it !?" I said through gritted teeth. No one answered me. "It was Chris wasn't it." I said. No one answered me but I could tell.

I grabbed my keys and coat. "You're welcomed to stay Ricky !" I shouted back, rushing out too the car, it was just beginning to be dark.

~~~~

I locked the car door, fuck it's cold. I walked up too the band house door and knocked. I heard someone come down the stairs. The door opened a few seconds later.

I slapped him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU !?" I screamed. Chris looked taken back. "RICKY TOOK ME TOO THE DOCTORS YOU DICK !" I shoved him. "I CANT BELIEVE YOUD BEAT UP ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS ! WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS !???!!!!!" I shouted.

His face was full of shock. Then realisation.

Finally regret.

"Why couldn't he of just told me !" He mumbled angrily. "He respected my privacy, he would rather of got beaten up then told you what the doctor said, because THATS THE TYPE OF GUY HE IS !" I shoved him again towards the end of what I was saying. "I deserve that." He said. "Oh you deserve a lot more !" I snapped, hitting him hard in the chest multiple times