19.

19.

The party was just about to get into full swing, I was waiting by the door for my guests, Miles had texted me that they were nearly here. Arms snaked around my waist. "Come join everyone." Chris whined. "I'm waiting for my gues-.." A knock on the door interrupted me, I pulled away from Chris but he grabbed my hand, I pulled out of it to answer the door, Chris seemed kinda angry. "Miles !" I smiled, he gave me a hug and asked how I was doing, everyone thanked me fore inviting them and walked in. "Good, I hope you guys are ready for a killer night." I said guiding them to the backyard. The sky was just starting to get dark so people were contributing to the fire we had going on one side of the backyard, on the other side, people were dancing their feet off, music blasting from Chris' very expensive speakers that had been moved from his room to the deck.

"So introduce me to Chris !" Miles asked. I dragged Miles by the hand over to Chris and Ricky who were standing by a tree talking. "Excuse me guys." I mumbled, they stopped talking and turned to us, Chris' eyes went directly down to mine and Miles Joined hands. Before I could say anything Miles budded in. "Don't worry about me stealing your girlfriend man, I don't exactly bat for that team if you know what I mean." He laughed. Chris' eyes widened and instantly he was less tense. "Okay now that we have that out in the open, guys this is Miles." I smiled introducing them, they started talking so I left them and went and stood with Ricky and Baine. "Hey Blaze, thanks for inviting us." He thanked me. "Oh anytime !" I walked over to the fire. "Hiya Allie." I smiled sitting beside her, she was sipping a bottle of water. "Hiya Bee." Oh yeah, She calls me 'Bee' for some reason, it doesn't bother me ! "Going to miss them ?" I sighed after a few minutes of us just watching them. "Definitely." She sighed. "Hey, wanna dance ?" She smiled when a song I didn't recognise come on. "Sure." I smiled, she gripped my hand and pulled me over to where people were dancing, we happily swayed and danced with each other to the music, laughing a lot ! Some one had handed me a drink in the progress and I was slowly taking sips of that, getting tired I excused myself and walked inside to check on the food and use the bathroom, Ricky was in the kitchen checking the food, he turned around and saw me there watching him. He walked over and hugged me tightly. "This isn't getting my mind off it like I thought it would." I sighed. Ricky squeezed tighter. "God dammit, Blaze." He mumbled. He pulled away and had a sour face, "We won't be gone forever." He reassured, "Now go use the bathroom, calm yourself a little and take a breather." He rubbed up and down my bare arms. "Thanks, Rick." I smiled. "Anytime, Twiggy." He laughed, he hadn't used that nickname for a long time. I felt a little uneasy from the drink, stomach must not be taking it tonight. I guess I'll take it easy I thought to myself. I used the bathroom joined to Chris' room and fixed my make-up a little.

~~~~

Everyone was now eating the food we had cooked, the music turned down but still audible. Chris on one side of me and Miles on the other. Andie and Lyl get along really well and I'm really glad Lyl has another friend. "This is so good !" Kuza, a friend of the boys said. We thanked him and everyone went about there own conversations, I however was just taking everything in. "Hey, you still have me when they leave." Miles said a little. "And all of us !" Bo shouted. I smiled, "Thanks guys." Chris looked over to me, in that moment I just wanted to be with him tangled in blankets, watching a good movie.

After everyone ate I went and sat by the now huge fire, with a pillow on an old couch we put out here. Chris came and joined me not long after, tangling himself around me. "I wanna stay like this forever." He said. I watched the orange flicker in the flames of the fire. I leant back and kissed his cheek, now everyone kind of had a pair with them and we were all just sitting around doing our own thing, a few people slow dancing to the soft hum of the slow music. Chris bit my ear lightly before burying his head in my neck. I leant back a little.

"2 days...wow." Ghost spoke, his eyes closed, head up to the sky. "Ouch !" He said, Ricky had hit him. "Shut up !" He said. A single tear slipped from my eye and I swiped at it quickly before I thought anyone had realised. I'm so over-reacting but I don't know... I'm just scared I don't have enough time. "Awww Bee !" Allie cried out. Uh-oh. Busted. She grabbed ahold of my hand and squeezed it. "I know." She cooed. Chris got up. "Blaze and I are going for a walk." He announced to everyone. He pulled me around the side of the house and to the front before bending down.

"I don't want you to get to tired." He laughed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "Thank you." I sighed against his shoulder. I laid my cheek against his shoulder and relaxed. This is what life was about. The little things. The little gestures. "God I'm going to miss you." He sighed, kicking a stray rock. I wrapped myself around him tighter, not needing to say anything. Fuck emotions god ! I knew tears were bound to happen at some point of the night. Chris let go of me and pulled me around to face him, grabbing both my hands in his he then spun me around, resting his hands on my waist he started humming and swaying, I joined him. I stared, at Chris, remembering every little aspect of him. Obsessed, I know.

"I'm going to talk to you whenever I possibly can, okay ?" Chris pulled back to look at me directly in the eyes. "Of course." I smiled. Chris wiped my cheeks before bending back down to piggy back me again. "You're the best." I mumbled. I'm so tired wow. "But not as good as you." He smiled, I heard it in his voice. I wiggled around and jumped off of Chris' back and walked around to the front of him. Clinging to him, he picked me up and I rested my head in the crook of his neck, sighing. "This is what I live for." I sighed. I was so goddamn tired.

When we arrived back the party was in full swing again, loud music, everyone dancing and having a good time. I was glad. I told Miles and Andie they were welcome to stay so they didn't have to drive and told them where things were. I went around and thanked everyone for coming, I think Chris had gone to the bathroom, at least that's what Kuza said. I was tired and I hugged Rick and Ange last, telling them goodnight. I walked up to Chris' room, finding him in his boxers waiting. Oh. "So you're joining me ?" I questioned. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." He smiled.

I went to the bathroom and wiped my make-up off, putting on only and over sized shirt that I think is Chris' and some clean underwear. I walked back out and Chris was sitting legs crossed on the bed, I went and sat in his lap facing him. He sighed. "I'm excited and sad." He said. "I know." I pushed my hands against his chest so he would lay down, he pulled me down with him. I traced his neck tattoos because I knew how much that got to him but, nothing.

"Chris." I sighed.

Nothing.

I sat up and straddled him, I kissed him and it got his attention, I tried to pull away but he pulled me back.

He rested his forehead against mine. "I fucking love you." He licked my nose. "I love you too." I said. Hey, payback time, I thought. I sucked on his neck and his collar bones. He moaned but I knew nothing would go pass this tonight. He would be all packing tomorrow and then leaving the day after that. Chris tangled his legs through mine. "Never leave me." He whispered. "I would never." I whispered against his lips before kissing him. His hands started running shapes over my thigh, then to my stomach and up my shirt until he stopped at my boobs. "Your scars don't define you." He said, finger lightly tracing over my scars. "And your flaws don't define you." I pecked his lips. We did this for almost two hours before Chris insisted we try and sleep. The second last night I would have someone in the bed with me. I made the most of it, wrapping myself as much as I could around Chris but staying comfortable.

"I love you, Blaze." He kissed my neck.

I turned around and kissed his cheek, "I love you so fucking much, Chris."

________________________________________________________________________________

What happens in the next chapter is going to be so cliche but please just keep going with it. I've been having really bad post concert feels from The Amity Affliction show in Sydney I went to and it suuuuucks :c I'm so behind on this wow, I'm so sorry I"ll update asap, promise.

But seriously thank you all so much for the feed back, you're all so goddamn nice !

~ MotionlessInTaz