20.

It's been two weeks since the boys have been on tour. It was starting to get to the hard parts, I hadn't spoken to Chris for over 24 hours. I hadn't Skyped him for nearly a week. They were busy, I understood.
I threw up earlier this morning but I don't know it felt strangely different. Lyl and I have been going between home and the boys houses. Currently I'm in Chris' bed. He gave me a key so it's fine I'm here, Lyl is down in the kitchen making us some food. Andie is here too, she's sitting at the foot of the bed, glued to the TV. Allie and I were meant to be going out later tonight but I had to text her and tell her I wasn't feeling well but I'm going to try and come. My phone chimed next to me and I picked it up.
"Shithead: Can we all SKYPE you and Lyl ?"
Ricky.
I screamed. "LYLITH !!!!!" I screamed running downstairs with my laptop, calling Ricky's Skype. He answered as I was running down the stairs still yelling 'LYLITH !'
I placed the laptop on the kitchen bench and before she could ask me what she nearly sobbed ! "Oh my god." She whispered dropping the wooden spoon she was holding. I gripped her hand and we sat down. "We've missed you guys !" I spoke first. "We've missed you too." Chris spoke. "How's everything ?" Lyl asked, I just couldn't keep my eyes off Chris, the little weight he'd put on while not touring seemed like it was all gone and his eyes... He looked tired. "-We're tired as hell though." I finally tuned back in. "Blaze, what's wrong ?" Devin asked. Lyl looked at me and pulled me into the crook of her arm. "She misses you all.. A lot and she's not feeling too well." Then the bombard of questions came. "I'm fine." I sighed. "I love you." Chris mumbled. It was weird with everyone watching but no one said anything. "I love you too, Chris." I sniffled. Lyl wrapped her arms around me and I silently let a few tears out. "She's tired and sick." Lyl nodded. I looked back and Chris was gone. My phone started ringing and I looked up at everyone and they smiled. I answered it and walked into the band practise room. "I miss you." I half sobbed. Chris sounded angry. "I need you." He sighed. "Next time we have more then two days off I'm flying out there." He said. "I think that's in a weeks time." He sounded a little happier. "How many days ?" I asked. "Five." He sighed. "Okay." I smiled. "You're alright though aren't you ? What did Lyl mean when she said you were sick ?" His tone of voice changed. "I just threw up this morning and haven't been feeling too well, I'm tired much more easier, I think I'm going to ring my doctor if it keeps up, trust me I'm fine."

~~~~

Four mornings, in a row.
I was lying on my bed and at my house, a lady was cleaning the boys house today so we weren't meant to be there.
I was lying down, just... thinking.
Sick only in the mornings... Tired more easily than usual.
Have I had this before ?
...No.
I grabbed my phone and typed in Google, 'sick in the mornings, tired easily.'
A bunch of Pregnancy websites came up.
Oh god.
Ohhh god no.
I thought back.
I just finished my period when Chris and I did last... It's been 3 weeks. Oh god.
I searched how far into a pregnancy you get morning sickness and most said 3-6 weeks. Oh god no.
No, no, no, no, no.
I rung Miles.
"Yo, Bee !" He sounded happy.
"M-Miles.." I sobbed. "I'm on my way." He said. "Please... C-can you buy something for me." I cried. "Yeah, anything, what ?" I sighed. "A p-pregnancy test." I didn't know what to do. "Oh." His voice sounded...different. "I'll be there in half an hour, sit tight." He assured me then hung up.
I stood up and went to my mirror, pulling my shirt up. I know I wouldn't be showing yet, obviously... But...wow.
A little me or Chris running around, I never thought this possible. I mean... I have cancer ! I'm going to die and that was going to be it. But... Having a child... That was mind blowing. I understood a few things now. I need to get some more clothes... I thought. How's everyone going to act. How's dad going to take it... Chris and I aren't married... Not even engaged, Dad's going to flip shit ! But then again... If I tell them that it's a miracle in disguise like I think... Surely they'll understand my reasons.
There was a knock on my door. Wow, how long had I been thinning about this. Miles walked in after I said so. "You okay ?" He asked hugging me. "Actually...yeah."
How will Chris react ? My head threw me the biggest question of them all. I knew he didn't want kids, to have to come into this horrible world and blah blah blah. But this is my decision... And if I loose him over it...well... I guess so be it. But that won't happen... I hope.
Miles handed me the stick and I walked to the bathroom.
"How long ?" I questioned. "Two minutes ! " he replied. I sat the stick down on the basin and walked back. "You're checking it for me." I said. "Fine." He sighed. "These things aren't alway right, you know ?" He soothed me. "I'm going to text Chris and tell him I have news, if it's positive, tell him I have to tell him in person and he can't get angry because I really need to tell him in person and when he comes and visits we'll go to the doctors to get a proper one." I told Miles my plan.
"I'm going to go check it." He said, damn he sounded more nervous than me ! He came back out a few seconds later and looked at the box. "Blaze," he grabbed me by the shoulders, "it's positive." He spoke. I collapsed, Miles caught me and lied me on my bed. "It's fine...shhh." He tried to soothe me. "Miles, I'm kinda happy." I sighed. He looked at me funny. "I'm not going to live through this disease forever." I shrugged.