Three

Malik

"Please! I have a family." Nadim begged as I circled him. My smile only grew as I listened to him beg. "Come now Nadim. You knew the consequences when you met with the Marinos. So, the least you could do is die with some dignity." I said. I slowly began to cut him up into little pieces as he screamed in agony. Once I was done I was drenched in his blood and he was nothing more than tiny pieces on the floor. "Let Onyx and Abraham in," I said to my brother, Jericho.

He opened the door letting my dogs in and they immediately came running to me

He opened the door letting my dogs in and they immediately came running to me. "Good boys," I said before I snapped my fingers and they almost instantly sat down. "Eat," I said pointing to Nadim's remains before they went running. I walked out of the room and letting my dogs finish their meal. I went upstairs to one of the dozens of rooms to wash Nadim's blood off me.

After I stepped out of the shower I stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes had been changing from their usual green to black since I ran into my little mate. Her scent had invaded my sense and all I wanted to do was go to her, but I knew I couldn't. Not yet at least. "Fuck," I growled as I hit the counter. I shook my head before I threw on my clothes and headed back downstairs. I saw the guys standing around talking.

"What are you getting into tonight?" Jericho asked. Ever since Cairo found his mate he would rather be with her. I understood, and I preferred being alone anyway. "You mean who is he getting into?" Cairo said laughing. I rolled my eyes as I put on my jacket. "I'm heading home. I'm not in the mood to deal with too many people." I said before I looked up seeing them stare at me. "What?" I asked confused. "You always want to go out after a kill," Alexander said. "With how crazy this next week is going to get I think I just want to spend as much time by myself as possible," I said being somewhat honest. "Makes sense," Cairo said nodding his head.

--

I was driving back to the hotel when I got a call from Aaron. I told him he was to watch my chocolate eyed beauty and report back to me. "Boss." He said. "So?" I asked. "They all love their rooms. They wanted me to tell you thank you." I nodded my head pleased. "But..." "But what?" I asked. "The woman you asked me to look after would like to meet you," Aaron said. That thought made my chest start to race a little. "Boss?" Aaron called snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'll deal with it. Is that all?" I asked. "That's all sir." He said. "Very well then," I said before hanging up. I got back to the hotel and headed up to my room. The elevator opened on the penthouse floor and the faint smell of my chocolate eyed mate washed over me as I walked past her room. I walked into my suite and headed to my room changing into a pair of shorts before walking back into the kitchen seeing a plate of cookies and a note next to it.

Thank you for the rooms my family and I love them. I made you the cookies to say thank you. I hope you enjoy them.

~A.W.S.

I raised an eyebrow as I sat the note down and picked up a cookie. I took my first bite of the cookie and it melted in my mouth. I wasn't much a sweets person, but these were delicious. I grabbed the plate of cookies and headed out to the balcony only for her sweet scent to hit my senses. I looked to my left hearing soft music playing and my little mate laid across one of the couches. I slowly walked towards her to see she was sound asleep. I sat the cookies down before I picked her up gently only for her to cuddle up closer to me.

I walked to her room and laid her down or rather attempted to. When I went to place her on the bed she clung to my shirt. I eased my shirt out of her grip and stood looking down at her. She looked as if she was in pain and I knew it was because of me. I slipped my shirt off putting it on her and she almost instantly relaxed into the bed. I leaned down gently kissing her forehead before I headed back to my suite.

Ahsha

A couple of days ago I woke up with someone else's shirt on and I found myself finding it hard to go to sleep without wearing it. Not to mention I couldn't fall asleep without thinking of the man from the lobby. For the past two days, I had been trying to catch a glimpse of Mr. Ahmad but every time I came close something always happened. I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel like I'm going crazy.

~

"Ahsh?" I heard a small voice call but I ignored it hoping I could finish my dream about green eyes. "Ahsh wake up." I rolled over hoping whoever it was would go away. "AHSHA WAKE UP!!" Isa yelled as he ripped my blanket off me. I shot up. "What is wrong with you!?" I yelled. "Well, Nunu said you wouldn't wake up and we have somewhere to be." I rolled my eyes. I walked into the bathroom to get ready.

--

"Finally," Isa said causing me to roll my eyes. Nuri came over grabbing my hand as we headed down to the lobby. The elevator doors opened just as the door next to us opened. I tried taking a peak only to be pulled into the elevator. "You still trying to see what that nigga look like?" Isa asked. "Yes aren't you a little curious?" I asked.

"No, we'll see him eventually," Isa said as the elevator doors opened. "I guess. Where are we going?" I asked curiously. "Dad said his boss is having some sort of company-family picnic thing." He said rolling his eyes. "Great," I said as we reached our parents in the lobby.

"Don't you three look cute." Our dad said smiling. The three of us were wearing the same shoes and Nunu and I had on our matching name necklace. "Alright, you two this is a business function please be on your best behavior." Our mom said before we walked out to the car.

We were driving for a while until we pulled up to this huge ass castle. "Wow." We all said in shock. Our dad hands the keys to the valet before we headed inside. We walked through the house to where the music played. "Who in the world needs a house this big? I mean honestly." I mumbled as I looked at everything in awe. "If you have the money why not?" Isa said with a shrug. We reached the backyard and I was even more shocked. Our parents wandered off to go mingle. "Look they have a petting zoo!" Nunu exclaimed. I chuckled before we walked over there. Isa and Nunu went and started petting the animals while I snapped pictures of them. "She is adorable." This girl who looked around my age said as she walked up smiling.

"Thanks," I said. "Is she..." "My sister," I said finishing her sentence. A lot of people always thought she was my kid because we were together so often. "You must not be from here." She said still smiling. "What makes you say that?" I asked curiously. "You have a foreign accent." One of three men said walking up behind her. "Ahsha look!!" I turned to see Nunu waving as she rode a horse. I smiled snapping a picture. "Hi, baby girl!!" I smiled. After she finished her lap the two of them joined me.

"Who are these people?" Isa asked rudely. I chuckled because he really didn't like meeting new people. "Actually I never got any of your names," I said. "I'm Tyla." The dark-haired girl said. "I'm Jericho, this is my brother Cairo, and that's Alexander." I smiled waving at them. "Our older brother is wandering around somewhere," Cairo said as I chuckled. "Well this is my twin brother Isaac, I'm Ahsha and this is Nuri." I smiled.

Malik

My parents had me talking with several people and I finally managed to get away from them for a couple minutes at least. I was standing by the food when my mate's sweet smell reached me. My head quickly snapped up zoning in on her as she stood by the petting zoo. She was smiling as she recorded the little girl from yesterday. My view of her was soon blocked when my parents came up with the couple from yesterday. "Malik these are the Saleem's. Ali will be your trade and distribution coordinator." My father said. Seeing his face up close I knew I definitely knew him I just couldn't place it.

"Have we met before?" I asked. My father and Ali chuckled while the woman and I looked at them confused. "Ali is your godfather." My dad said. "It's nice to see you again." Ali smiled. "You were only a toddler the last time I saw you." He said. I looked at him seeing his eyes darken as he smiled. I nodded my head realizing what he was.

"Well it's nice to see you again and it's nice to meet you..." I trailed waiting for a name. "Mia." She said softly with a sweet smile that looked just like my mates. I looked at the woman and I could see an older but still beautiful version of my mate. "Our children are over by the petting zoo. If you wanted to go meet them." Ali said. I looked up to see my mate hit her brother causing my own brothers to laugh.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.