Chapter 3: Hoseok's dreams

Hoseok's POV

Hoseok was currently in his studio. He was taking a break from dancing and wanted to be in his studio to just think. While he was thinking, a knock on the door interrupted him.

"May I come in, hyung?"

Immediately, Hoseok knew the deep voice coming from the other side of the door was Taehyung. "Come in."

"You and Suga-hyung love being in your studios."

The older looked to the side when the younger mentioned Suga. "I guess we do." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I talked to him not that long ago. He told me what happened yesterday."

Hoseok's head snapped up. His eyes widened and the blood rushed to his face as he stared at Taehyung. "He did?!"

Taehyung just nodded his head and continued to speak. "Everything down to the last detail. He even told me how he felt about the situation, and how he felt about you."

"What... did he say?"

"That is not my position to tell you. I'm just here to try and fix things. It isn't fun when two members have something going on that affects our mood in a negative way.

In order for me to do that, I want to know what happened. I want to know what you guys feel about the situation, and maybe I can help."

"So... you want me to tell you how I feel about the situation?"

"And how you feel towards Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung added.

With a sigh, Hoseok began to explain. "That day, I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I don't know why, but I can't help feeling butterflies in my stomach, I can feel my face heat up, and my heart beats faster every single time I look at him. I haven't told anyone this, but... I've felt these feelings after a couple of dreams I had."

"What dreams? And when did you have these dreams?"

"It's been about a year and a half since I've had this dream. Then, it occurred two more times since the first one. In the dream, me and Yoongi are in this room. I can't tell if we're in his or mine. Each time it's different, but always time it starts off the same, and we always end up... k-kissing.

The first time I had the dream, Yoongi was confessing his love to me. He told me he loved me and asked me to be his boyfriend, but I declined. He suddenly kissed me on the lips, and I pushed him away. What hurt was the sad expression on his face and the tears rolling down his cheeks.

The second time, we were at this park. After he had confessed to me and asked me out, he slowly leaned in to kiss me. I didn't push him away, but I hesitated. He seemed to have noticed because he pulled away and gave me a small smile while saying that I didn't have to like him back.

And the last one, we were at a concert, but we were the only ones on stage. He said the same thing except he asked if he could kiss me. That time I did accept him kissing me. Suddenly, you guys, along with our fans, were cheering us on."

Taehyung nodded his head after Hoseok finished telling his story. "My guess is that your dreams tell how much you like Suga-hyung. If I'm correct, which I know I am, you like him as in more than a friend."

Hoseok had a look of surprise in his eyes, but then turned into a worried and confused look. "But I can't like him that way. We can't like each other because of the world. You know how society is!"

"Sorry to tell you this, but you have to choose whether or not you want to tell him about it. And if you do, you can keep your relationship with him a secret. As for me, I'll be supporting you two if that day ever comes."

"Thank you for telling me, Taehyung. It feels nice telling that to someone." Hoseok said, stretching his arms out.

"I know it does. Well, I got to go, and I wish you the best of luck figuring things out."

"Ok, I'll see you later."

Hoseok watched as Taehyung shut the door lightly and sighed, leaning back in his chair. I think it would be best if I just keep these feelings to myself.

Until they become unbearable, I will keep them to myself.

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

A/N: Hey guys! If any of you are wondering why I don't post chapters when I finish them, it's because I don't want to start a story and then not even finish it.
I've tried publishing chapters when I was working on my first book, but I got uninterested in the book really quickly. I guess it's because I didn't know how to write a story, and also because I didn't have the plot all planned out.
Now, I think I'm better at writing. In my writing/reading class, I would get threes or fours on my essays.
Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 5/31/18
Word count: 864 words