Chapter 35: Park shooting

Hoseok's POV

It had been over a month since they last heard about Chorong. A week after they found out that Chorong was a criminal, the crazy girl escaped. The detective think that Chorong helped her escape. Both of them are on the run, and anything could happen now.

A very trusted staff of the CEO was offered to take care of the Haneul while her parents worked. It was a good thing that the staff had experience with babies.

They posted a notice on Twitter that their comeback and the world tour would be delayed because of sasaeng threatening to kidnap Hoseok or Yoongi and have talked about the security they were going to higher.

Their fans responded positively by posting their prayer's for them and posting how they understood what was going on. Some netizens criticized them for making excuses of some sort and claiming that BTS was never ready for having a comeback and a World Tour so close together.

Even if it's been some time that nothing has happened, Bighit still wanted security in the building and two bodyguards by the dorm at night. They had four bodyguards when they all went out together; two in the front and two in the back in a square like form.

"We should do something." Jimin suggested.

"Like what?" Jungkook asked.

"You know it's dangerous going outside right now." Namjoon informed.

"Yes, I know, but we haven't gone anywhere outside the dorm and the building." Jimin whined.

"Honestly, I'm getting tired of just going back and forth without stopping by the park or stopping by to get something to eat." Taehyung said.

Hearing the others talk about wanting to go out and have fun, made Hoseok feel guilty. If he had never been born with female organs and had fallen in love with Yoongi, then they wouldn't be having troubles with Chorong and being deprived form their freedom.

The others were still talking about the times they would all go out and have fun without realizing the state Hoseok was in. Even so, he didn't want to show the guilt they were causing him.

"Why don't we go out guys?" Hoseok ignored the sad and the realization in there eyes and smiled as brightly as he could. "We do have bodyguards after all."

"We're sorry." They all apologized quickly.

"It's fine." Hoseok said, smiling lightly. "I, too, want to go out and have fun like we used to."

The others nodded there heads as Yoongi went to go to get the bodyguards. There was an awkward silence between the members until Yoongi came back with the four assigned bodyguards.

All seven of the boys and their bodyguards went out to a coffee shop that was near the building and now were heading towards the park.

Suddenly, a black van arrives out of nowhere and six people come out in all black and ski masks on. The had guns on them and shot up into the air.

The people in the park screamed and ran. The boys were about to run away from the scene, but then the six people told them to stop and to not move a muscle.

A person took of their mask to reveal Chorong. "Hello, boys." She said with a smirk plastered over her face.

"What are you doing here?!" Hoseok yelled in fear.

"Oh, I just came here to... complete a promise I made. Now, hand over Yoongi. Get them." Chorong charged forward with a gun in her hand ready to shoot and with her gang.

"Get back and hide!" own gun and shooting at the people in front of them.

The seven members of BTS ran to hide wherever they could. All of them feared for there lives, but six of them managed to act as a shield for Yoongi.

Throughout the whole scene, no one noticed that one out of the people that were with Chorong had snuck behind the group of boys. It was fortunate, yet unfortunate, that Hoseok was the first one to notice that person.

Right when the enemy was about to hit Yoongi on the back of the head, Hoseok tried to take the gun away from person's arm. Key word: Tried.

Hoseok couldn't react fast enough to get out of the reach of the enemy and was hit really hard on his head, knocking him unconscious.

Yoongi's POV

After hearing Hoseok make struggling noises, Yoongi turned around to see his lover unconscious and being held by one of the enemy's men. "LET HIM GO!!!" Yoongi said, taking a step forward.

"TAKE ANOTHER STEP FORWARD, AND I'LL SHOOT!" The person yelled, holding a gun against Hoseok's head.

Everyone looked over to what was happening. The sound of shooting bullets stopped and time seemed to stand still.

"I'll go with you if you let him go!" Yoongi yelled desperately.

"Oh really?" Chorong questioned with an innocent smile. "You would do that for the freak."

"Don't call him that!"

"Oh, but he is." The person that was holding Hoseok said, letting out giggles. "He's a freak that I want to experiment on."

"Darling, shut up!" Chorong yelled.

"I thought you promised you were going to take me!" Yoongi angrily yelled.

"Oh, no." Chorong said. "I wasn't talking about the promise I made to you, but to the one I made to Darling. Don't worry, I'll keep our promise. We'll be heading off now. Take care." Chorong got into the van while waving goodbye like a royal would do.

As the van drove off, Yoongi ran after them desperately."DAMN IT! COME BACK!!!"

Yoongi began to cry and fell on his knees. Punching the concrete as hard as he could, until his knuckles began to bleed.

"Yoongi! STOP!" Taehyung said, stopping the older from punching the ground once more.

Taehyung had tears running down his face along with the others. They were all standing by Yoongi and they bent down to give him a group hug.

"What are we going to do now?"

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

A/N: Hey guys! So recently I've been watching 'RWBY', and it's so GOOD!
My friend had suggested it to me, and I wanted to watch it one time, but I forgot until she mentioned it.
I'm binge watching it at the moment while I write. I'm going to finish 'My Hero Academia' after I finish that and this.
Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 7/21/18
Word count: 1074 words