Chapter 40: The Aftermath of the truth untold

Hoseok's POV

Once again, the World Tour was delayed. After Yoongi and Hoseok had kissed, the boys were taken backstage to change and leave the venue.

The fans that were there received an apology for putting their safety at risk and for cutting the concert short. They announced that they would hold another concert in Seoul for those who went to the last one.

Bighit asked the company that did the tickets to recreate the ones that were sold to the people, and Bighit would pay the company from it's own bank.

During the incident, someone was live on Twitter. A lot of people saw what happened, and a lot of people were wondering what was going on behind the scenes.

The media was trying to figure out the situation, and reporters wouldn't leave the entertainment building nor would they leave near the entrance of Hannam The Hill.

After a week of figuring out what to say to the public, Bighit had finally decided to come clean and tell the truth. Hoseok and Yoongi begged Hitman Bang for them to be the ones to break the news to their fans.

A day before the livestream day, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Bang Shihyuk posted a notice on Twitter about their plan to tell the fans about the situation through a livestream in the afternoon.

Hoseok was nervous, and anxiety was starting to itch at him. Yoongi and Hoseok decided to a livestream on their Twitter account.

"I'm sacred, too." Yoongi said suddenly.

"Huh?" Hoseok gave a questioning look at the older.

"I know that you're scared, and so am I. We are about to personally tell everyone about our secrete, but, like I said that day, no one can separate us."

Hoseok nodded his head. He was now a little bit more confident than he was a few seconds ago. "We should be starting the livestream any minute."

"Yeah."

After starting and waiting there livestream, there were about ten thousand people watching them. It seemed liked their fans were awaiting the livestream.

"Hello, Army." Hoseok said slowly. "We're on here live to explain to you guys what happened at our concert."

"What happened at the concert was our fault. We shouldn't have been so confident about the arrest of Yoo Chorong. We should hae waited longer to make sure she didn't try to escape."

Hoseok looked and read some of the comments. 'It's not your fault.' 'Don't blame yourselves. How were you supposed to know that she would escape?' 'Yoo Chorong?' 'Yoo Chorong, the person who faked that kidnapping.'

"We have to tell them everything from the beginning." Hoseok whispered to Yoongi, turning to him in the process.

"Yeah, I know. I was going to explain how we met Chorong and about the pregnancy." Yoongi whispered back.

"I'll tell them."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm." Hoseok nodded his head and turned back to face the camera. With his normal voice, Hoseok started telling the story. "I decided to tell you the untold truth about what has been happening.