Chapter 19: Yoo Chorong

Hoseok's POV

Hoseok watched as a girl walked into the living room with Yoongi leading the way. The girl had long, wavy dirty-blonde hair. She had dark eyes with little make-up on her face. She was fairly tall and had pale skin (a little less paler than Yoongi).

"You must be Yoo Chorong." Hoseok greeted. "I'm Jung Hoseok and" -Hoseok pointed at Yoongi- "that's Min Yoongi."

"I know!" The young girl chirped happily. "I listen to your music occasionally. It was not until a few days ago my father told me about you two needing a babysitter, and I've got to say I tried to know more about you through the internet.

I moved to America to do my studies there when I was still in high school and live over there. I don't mind moving back to Korea since it's been a long time that I haven't been here. I'm now twenty-five years old."

"That's sounds interesting, so you take college seriously?"

"Of course. I took nursing assistant back in my last two years of high school over there. I stayed with my aunt who pushed me along side my parents to be prepared.

After three years of nursing assistant, I took college again for a Bachelors Degree. I've been a nurse for the last years now, trying to raise up more money to go to college again to become a doctor."

"That's impressive." Yoongi commented. "Are you sure you want to give up that career to babysit a baby?"

"Well... I really don't mad being a babysitter. I love children with all my heart. To be honest, my parents wanted me to be in the medicine field, but I didn't know what else to be, so I went along with it."

"So you really wouldn't mind?" Hoseok asked once again to make sure that she wanted to be a babysitter.

"I don't mind, really!" She said in a cheery tone. "May I ask how much I would be getting paid?"

"I'm not sure, but what I am sure of is that it'll be a lot once we start having our normal schedules back."

"That's fine. Honestly, I'm not to interested in the money. I was just curious."

"Well, you seem to be a good person." Yoongi stated. "Thank you for coming and telling us more about you, Chorong."

"Your welcome." Chorong said with a sweet smile.

Though, something bothered Hoseok about this glint in her eyes. His skin was covered with goosebumps, and a chill ran down his spine. He thought that he only imagined look in her eyes, so he pushed it away.

Once they were done asking a few more questions, she left back to her dads house, for she was staying there until she started her job.

"Yoongi... Do you think there's something wrong with her?" Hoseok questioned, after they settled down in there room.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well... there was this look in her eyes... A look that made chills run down my spine, and goosebumps cover my skin. Was it just me? Did you see it, too?"

"I actually saw a glint I her eyes that also put me uneasy as well. I though it was just me, too, so I ignored it."

"It's not like we have another choice. She's the only one that Dr. Yoo suggested. We can't expect some random person on the streets that would be okay with our situation."

"Your right; Chorong is the only one that could be a babysitter at the moment."

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

A/N: Hey guys! I really don't want to get my cats spayed! :,( I know I have to because I have way to many cats (around twelve or fifteen). I just feel like I'm taking away something precious to them.
Mitsy, my first cat, she had a couple litters and is getting old, so I know she needs to get spayed. Chleo, Mitsy's daughter, had only one, and I have to give them away.
I feel bad that I am because that's her only litter, and she won't get to see her kittens grow up. She's also a good mom, and is always with them.
Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 6/21/18
Word count: 708 words