chapter 1. Nyongtory-the beginning

Year 2006, the famous CEO of YG entertainment named YAng HYun SUk created a kpop group ,popularly known as BIGBANG.

THE group comprises Kwon jiyong otherwise known as Gdragon/gd,/nyong/ji,,,
TOP,
TAeyang/youngbae/sun,
Daesung and Seungri/vi/tory/victory/riri/ri/panda.

GD is the leader of the group and globally known as fashionista who can make a trash look like a designer's clothes.

TOP is the visual of BIGBANG,also the rapper of the group.

TAEYANG is the powerful soul of bigbang.

DAESUNG is the smiling face of the group and one of the vocals of BIGBANG.

SEUNGRI is the maknae as well as the face of variety shows of the group ,the famous diplomat of yg and the king of ratings as well as the king of variety show. . .

Name it ,BIgbang has it . . .

These 5 kiddos made up to this day in the kpop industry .But unknown to everyone,this 5 emerged as who they are today because of the hardship and trials they have undergone.Being an idol is not that easy as it seemed to be.A lot of effort and patience is needed.Some of them like taeyang and gd have to train for six years before they debuted and some decided to quit because of the pressure of being a trainee.Top,dae and seungri were chosen thru an audition.

However,before BIGBANG,debuted as an idol group,they have to be together in a dorm ,know each other's differences,learn to keep quite even if they want something as well as enduring each other,although at first,they dont seem to like each other.

When Ri entered yg ,Gd showed how unwelcome he is
to them especially to him .One day,Ri heard Gd

"I trained for six years and they want me to be included to an idol group."!!!

Is it not that taeyang and me should be in a different level?

Gd didnt know that Seungri was at the next room listening to them and the leader doesnt care when he passed thru the maknae. .

A total sandpaper indeed.

Then from that day,RI knew that Gd hated him .Hiz gaze was even scary.He didnt even talk to him for 3 months which is also favorable to him because he felt that they don't have to talk to each other . The problem is,that's impossible because they belong to a group.

Meanwhile at their dorm.

Hyung,do you want something to drink?

Gd ignored the maknae without even answering him . . . . Just like what he expected. . . .

As if theres something new. . .

Gd just look coldly to him and went straight to their room. . .

Seungri looked really disappointed because their leader didnt even realize that he existed. . What's disappointing is that GD acted that way only to him . He was not like that to the other members as if he remained invisible in the eyes of their leader.

Its alright maknae ,Ji's personality is just like that,just understand him"

Taeyang said who happened to witness how Jiyong treated their precious maknae.

" Hyung,is he always like that to everybody or is it only to me?"

"Anni-yah. . . His attitude is like that for now but if you've gotten close to him ,he is kind and silly".

"I understand hyung,,,,,

Seungri was not convinced but out of respect to taeyang,he answered as if he understand. .