minho and Jiyong's curiosity

SEUNGRI :

I noticed my son keeps on rummaging all the baggage he bought . . I never saw how uneasy he is before except now .   . Since we arrived he started bringing out all the stuff he shopped ,its actually more like scattering them

Baby ?

Dad ? He answered me but he was focused on what he is doing

How important that necklace to you that u couldn't just stop looking for it ?

Because it was yours , ,he frustratingly answered

What do you mean ?

Huh ? Nothing, he seemed shocked to just what he said . . Did I say anything ?

Minhoyyahh , u know u just said it ? But I thought it was given to you by ur grandma ..

But I think its originally yours. . I mean its supposed to be yours and now I lost it .  He said with an extremely low voice but I still heard it

Why do you say so minho ?

Its nothing dad . . . Do you know the number of Jiyong ?

Ive got nervous to his sudden question   .

I do not have son .  But why ?

I need to call him to look for it.    Im sure I lost it in his office cause I remembered I was still wearing it when I entered the mall . . .

And ?

Its probably in his office since I stayed there all thru out the day

Riri !!!!!

I heard In zung was calling me from a distance . . I went out to look for him and I could sense that something is off . How could he come here ? How about the restaurant? . '

And as if on cue ,a certain individual came from behind , and it looks like a slowmo in a movie

Mr ceo !!!! Yelled my son who was just so excited to meet him again and couldn't contain himself and there he  is running to Jiyong. . .

Its a lovely picture but im sure Jiyong wouldn't come here without a reason plus the fact that he doesn't know our address ,how did he know that where here ? And its only a day since we leave Manila . . The fact that he's here spells danger . . I almost cried when mino seems to  close with him in an instant . He was even willing to carry minho on his back . Upon reaching me ,he changed to his usual self ,the smile that he just flashed a while ago is nowhere to be seen in just a split of a second .

I know him and he's gaze is as serious as the most serious person in the world .

But how can he be here ? Or the better question is why is he here?

Pack your things and lets go back to manila . He plainly stated without a pause ,just like that ,with a confident wit he has ,its more of a demand with finality than a request.

No and why would we go back with you ? I fired back . .  if I have one thing which I hate from him is his demanding aura as If he was just talking with a slave . .

Because u have so many explanations to do ??? But its seems  ur not affected  at all  and u look like u expected this to happen .  !!!!!!? Huh. . He was back with his usual smirk 

I did but I didn't expect that It would be this soon . . why are u here anyway ?

To take what's mine !!!!

Well u have nothing to take back here just in case u know ,this is an isolated island so if ur here just to take a break ,just do it and return to the place where u belong.