jealousy

Read again the last chapter if u want . . Sorry for the bad grammar. .

Gd:

Its been a week since we visited my parents .

I can't still forget how we were embarrassed by my sister.

When were about to have breakfast ,she suddenly speak infront of us and my parents .

Jiyongie ,did I hear u say you want to make love to Seungri last night? And I mean passionately ?

Riri's face showed how embarrassed he was but couldn't look up to my parents . . .

Yah!!! Dami noona !!!!

Weh ???? Little brother ,I even heard you say that Seungri is sweet while u entered his pinkish hole and u can't get enough of him . . . She says without minding the people in front of us.

I was about to burst out when my mom interrupted me.

Seungri,dats how they treat each other here so nevermind them. .they always love bickering with each other so I guess u have to go with the flow.

yes Seungri ,its our fault that we trained them to be open minded since then.my dad also says . . It's just that I didn't expected them to act that way infront of you. .im sorry for their behaviour.

That's when my sister stopped and the rest was history. . .

I was late for our practice this day because I overslept . . .as soon as I arrived yg, the 3 members were resting . .

Where's riri ?

Weh ? Our baby is tired ,can u give him some slack. . He was doing his best to catch up with the dance steps but it looks like you exhausted him so much . Top hyung teased... and tae and dae laughed. . .

Top hyung is really good when it comes to teasing so I just ignored him . .

He went out to buy us some drinks . . .Taeyang answered

Ok ,I decided to look for him in the cafeteria . . .

I saw him on the counter but its seems that the cashier is pushing his luck towards my riri . .

She's beautiful but unfortunately the man his flirting is mine so I don't care if his a girl . .

I observed for a while . Riri gave his black card and I guess that's mine but the lady touch his hand instead of getting the atm...

Being a sociable as he is ,Seungri doesn't mind ,he seems to be enjoying it too as can be seen on his wide smile . ...

But that's not only ,a male employee offered him help with the drinks. He's obviously flirting with riri ,I don't know if ri is aware of what's happening on his surroundings..

That's when I decided to take in charge . . .

Riri ?

He is surprised that im here but who cares . I cant let that man help him carry the drinks . . .

Hyung ?

Are u done ?

Yes hyung . .

Then let's go. Im sorry but im carrying those drinks ,I sent an eye signal to the guy . . Poor him ,but I hope he gets what I want him to understand . .
He should know that im territorial and Seungri is part of my territory . . .

I can't do something with the cashier since she's a girl but before we left,I winked at her . .and I know I got her . . If I have to seduce all those who have interest with Seungri ,I will do. . .