back to business

Jiyong :

I woke up with a loud ringing tone of my phone. . .its the song of Seungri entitled Strong baby . . Its another gift for him during one of his birthdays . . .

Anyeong haseo . 

where are you?

Im with Ri. . .

Did u forget that we have a dance rehearsal now ?

That's when I saw the screen of the phone and it was Taeyang who was calling .  

Ok were on our way . .

I turned to my side... I plan to wake up Ri but also felt bad for him . . After Spending two nights together, I know he must be in pain . . .

I will just wake him up later . . I  kissed him before entering the shower room....

I ordered something for us because we're in a hurry but im done showering and all but Riri was still in deep sleep . .

Tsup .tsup mwuah mwuah :):)
Ri, wake up. 

Hmm...

Wake up now. We have a dance rehearsal later,we have to go. .

Im tired oppa and I don't think if I can walk . .

Ok lets eat first . I ordered us teoboki and fried chicken . .

But can I go without a shower hyung ?

I decided to give him a shower. . .I carried him to the bathtub and prepared everything he needs . . I love to make love to him right here and then but we need to finish the rehearsal before recording. . .so even if im tempted I did everything to control myself ....

I put his clothes on ,its a good thing whenever I go shopping abroad ,I always remember to buy him clothes . . Im his fashion manager cause he prefers simple clothes and he was comfortable with it .There's nothing wrong about that but we are performers who should dress like an idol so I always make sure that he wears something good. .

We finished breakfast and were ought to go. . I carried him again to the car . . .
I know he was enjoying it being treated like this way. . Well he was used to be bullied that's why he terribly wanted to become a leader of the group and he was very vocal about it,he even mentioned in a variety show . . .and im giving this time for him to experience how to be like one. . .

I hope u could do this for me everyday oppa . . .

I like that but that means we have to do it everyday baby.  I can't help but to smirk at him. 

What do u mean hyung .   ?

Make love baby .. hmm how about that.  .

I can definitely see that his blushing . .may be he lately realized what I mean.  Of course ,inorder for him to experience this prince type of living ,he should submit himself to me everyday . . .i n short ,we should do the cause before the effect. . .

Ur limping because im good at it right ri so u can decide if u want to be treated as a prince everyday.    For me I really dont mind . 

Stop it. Will you?.. u can never touch me again.   

Well let's see about that maknaeyah. ..just be reminded that u can't beg me later on.   

Tsk as if .   . .

Im amused everytime he pouts and the same time blushing. . .

Why do I need to go with u anyway whem im limping.  As if I could dance right now.