new normal

Seungri :

Unknown to Jiyong ,I spend most of my time in the gym .
I decided to change to fit in with the standard family of south Korea. Maybe ,I couldn't change the man in me but I could reveal the female aura within me and my first step was to at least have 45 to 48 kilograms. I don't have to change for the acceptance of anyone but I don't want to compromise the safety of Mino . In a country where a man and a woman is accepted as family I would rather make a little sacrifice for them. . Sometimes we ought to embrace some beliefs we never believed in the past or even practice them in reality when we have children of our own . I realized that after having Mino .

I also want to have a hair extension  but that would wait . . I only focus with my weight loss nowadays and that's have been my daily routine . . I cook breakfast for Mino and Ji ,send him to school while Jiyong went also with the company before going to the gym . Jiyong had been busy for the past months.  Its like he's living on his own world . Its a good thing ,he spend time with Mino everytime he's home even if its so obvious that his tired. .as to me ,I became a decoration of the house . You could say a beautiful decoration but I also  like that so I could focus with my diet plan. We sleep in the same bed thou but there's no romance anymore .  . .

Wow Seungri ,ur becoming slimmer now ,its been three months but its already obvious .
Jungkook commented. By the way ,he is my trainer suggested by B. I. to me as he spend most of the time in the gym

Do u think I could still continue ? I mean with my weight I think I could use tight pants . .?

Of course u can . . .I salute u for ur self discipline but don't forget to maintain it or maybe u could still lose weight  .

Thank you so much for ur help . It was really hard for me especially at first but im determined to do it . . Because Jiyong was so busy ,he haven't notice my body change since when he is at home, im usually wearing my panda pajama ready to sleep

Its suits ur name which means victory .  You can overcome everything if u have the determination and passion to do it .

Thanks jungkook .

I went straight home after my work out .It was Saturday so Mino had no class. .

Mino ,im home. . .

Mommy im hungry ,can u cook for me . I heard him shouting from his room

I change my clothes and went to the kitchen . .I plan to cook some jajangmyeon. After a while mino came to the sala and turn on the tv .

I didn't see ur daddy ,mino .  Did he go to the company ?

Yes mommy ,he had an early business meeting . .
I knew it..this days ,he couldn't even have a proper breakfast because of meetings he couldn't help but to attend . Our home becomes a hotel for him where he had go to  just to sleep

Mommy ,are we having a crisis ?

Why do u ask munchkin . . I wonder where did this kid got his question

Because daddy is so busy. . I mean we have a big house already and I check his assets which is way more a lot than you but why does he have to work hard when he could just spend time with us . .

I thought Mino wouldn't realize that but I guess it became to obvious already . . .

Honey ,ur daddy can do that of course but even if  he wanted it,he couldn't just left the company when it has so many employees .Your daddy's earning from royalties of his songs alone could feed us even without the company plus my earnings as an idol but the employees who are working cannot feed their families if we ask ur dad to stop working .
I don't want to spoil the kid's innocence about the reality ofthe world but one way or another,he would know even if we don't tell him but its good to at least explain to him .  Well ,im also against of his working schedule but I also consider those people who are also working hard for their family