chapter 6: seungri is mine:):)

Year passed  and Bigbang was able to establish their popularity both globally and universally. Thanks to the songwriter named Gdragon who wrote their song entitled Lies . . They even won  Song of the year and best male group that year . 

At first Gd was a little upset because  LIES was created for his solo album and it took him a long time to fulfill the song but Chairman YG told him that it was a song meant for bigbang . .

And their chairman was right . . It was indeed meant for the group .   They were widely known for that and they will continue to be.  . .

In one of  the variety show top and gd attended. .one of  the host of the show told Top to say thanks to Gd. . . . Daesung is one of the host of the show . .

Top: I think it became famous because we performed it as a group . .
(Top said it charismatically to the point that Gd cant control his all out smile and everyone else laughed)

Host: Top ,what would be the result if Gd was the one who performed it ?

Top: . Hmmmm im not sure.  . . . . .

Then Daesung interrupted. .

Daesung: I guess it would be burried . .

(All laughed at the top of their voice :):)). .

As they rise as one of the famous kpop group, each member also became close as much as they could especially Taeyang and Seungri . . . And that makes the leader feel something which is not normal . . . His jealous.    . . Although he tried to ignore it since they were both male but as time pass by . . . He cant think straight anymore when he saw Taeyang smiling ,cuddling and playing with Seungri. . . .

Seungri is mine.    . . Gd declared unintentionally . . When he saw the two at their sala watching kdrama . .

Im supposed to be ur partner seungri when watching kdrama. ...
And u ,,youngbae.  . . Ur my bestfriend but how could u smile happily with my baby  panda.    . . Gd thought.    . .

Seungri and youngbae innocently looked at him while top and Daesung who were eating pears on the table just laughed at what Gd said.  .. .

Hyung? What's that? Do u need anything ? Seungri asked. Both of them with Taeyang was not able to hear gd because they were so focused in watching. ..

Gd looked so serious so everyone remained silent except for youngbae who can guess the expression of gd's face. . .

Ur with me for 6 years  . . He thought.  . . I would be so stupid if I dont know the meaning of this.  .actually.  he noticed that jiyong was behaving differently for the past days especially when he was close to seungri. . ..His bestfriend is jealous.    He knew that cox he witnessed that for how many times before their debut . .  . But then, he cant express it to Gd because he knows that they are both kings.   

Youngbae,Seungri is mine . ... .

Gd ,seungri is just playing with me while we are watching a kdrama.

Ne hyung .   We are just playing.  . . The maknae said who looked confused .  . .

Gd immediately grabbed the hand of seungri and the maknae had no choice but to follow him . .

While Top and Daesung looked at them puzzled . . . ..

*****room

Are u mad hyung? Why are u behaving like that ?youngbae is ur bestfriend . .

Gd suddenly realized what he just did. . He was acting like a stupid boyfriend but then he cant back out now.  

Dont be too close with Taeyang....its more like of a demand than a statement .

Weh hyung . . ..were a group hyung.  . Isnt it normal for us to be close with each other.

Gd cant think of something to say . . ... why he was acting silly And he can't even rebutt what the maknae said  because it was all true that as a group ,their camaraderie is important. .

Anni,  its ok to be close to taeyang but u can also play with me. . The latter said casually. .

But hyung . U said that im yours.   

Did I say that? . . . Gd says.   Acting clueless. .

Yes hyung . U said it a while ago . . . SEungri is mine.    .

That's right . . . Ur mine . . Because ur my baby panda remember. . .
Ok hyung.  I understand . . Ri says not to embarrass his hyung . .
He wanted to asked whats the relationship of being a panda to what he said that his Gd's.  . . . He just sigh . . . Gd is born as  a leader but sometimes .   No one can understand neither can connect his logic .  

Chincha ???? U wont play and watch kdrama with Taeyang again ?

Seungri doesn't understand why jiyong was behaving like this . . .
Hyung.    I will play with everyone including u. Says seungri    And looked straight to his hyung eyes who appears so sad.   

*****meanwhile . . . At the sala.  

I think their's something wrong with Gd.   . .top said who cant imagine the declaration of Gd.    .

Something like ,he's inlove with seungri . . . The second maknae stated

Daesung !!!!

What ? ' ' ' its obvious that his jealous with taeyang.  .

But how can u say that ,they are both males . .

Yeah . I've known him for how many years and I know that Gd was jealous of me. . .

But how can that be ? Top asked

Weh ? If I told u that I like u.    Will u also behave like that ? Daesung replied.  . . .

Top was shocked but he saw that somewhere in Daesung's eyes that he was serious. . . .

Taeyang interrupted.  . Lets just wait for Gd to tell us about it . . But taeyang also feel the animosity between the two . . . . . .

I think , love is on the air.    Taeyang thought.. .

To be continued

Comments and vote.  The variety show is real . . . .

Imagination or truth. .
#nyongtory. 
#what happens now to daesung and top Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha