family meeting

SEUNGRI:

This is the day that we have to visit the parents of jiyong..

Its rare for us to visit our parents during our trainee days and since we debut ,we barely see them . .

That's why im thankful on how advent technologies are now. .at least we can call them everytime we want but of course when were not that busy with our schedules..

One reason why im surprised on why the mom of Jiyong invite us is that why me and excluding the other members

We had our practice if u call that a practice. .well we just had fun .but yeah we practice a lot of dance moves ,all sorts of dance moves but when we record our album ,we always boil down to the simple dance moves and the worst is that during our concerts ,international or local ,even that simple moves turns out to be an individual dance steps . .

Well let us just say that we don't follow our choreography which makes us unique from the others...

But the more reason behind it was we decided to focus more on our fans than to follow are dance moves specially if the stage was so huge... we're only 5 in the group so we have to maximize . .

Im a bit nervous because its the first time meeting his parents without my other hyungs. . We just had become lovers so I wonder if they know something about us . . .

Riri let's go. . Jiyong called me after he finished talking with teddy hyung ,one of yg's composer . . .one thing I dont like about jiyong is he focuses more on work even if he knows that im waiting for him . . 

I thought you cancelled our meeting with ur parents . I can't help being grumpy .  .

Nope Ri ,we have to go now cause we have to record tomorrow . 

I just followed him in the car . ..

Jiyong's home

Omma were here

Im usually cool with his parents but now that were in a relationship ,I don't know how to act in front of them ,thus im a bit shy .  

Ommo. . . Seungri is here too. . Gd's mom quickly hug me . .

Omma ,im your son ... Gd was complaining

Because i miss Seungri. . . Her mom was smiling while looking at his son .

How about me ? U dont miss me ? If I know that u would behave like this ,I wouldn't have invited him.  .

Son,im the one who invited him . . And I see u often so that's fine with you . 

I can see that Jiyong is a little bit upset but his father hug him . .

As we enter the house ,I saw dami noona on the kitchen while preparing dinner ...

Seungri yahh . . Its good that ur here . . Ommo , ur taller,bulkier and more handsome now . . I think I can be ur boyfriend now .  Then without hesitation he hugged me tightly.. I miss you babby panda.  

I miss you too noona ... it's s good thing im welcomed in their house so im not nervous anymore. .

Yeah noona stop harrassing her areseo!!! . . And he will never become ur boyfriend. .
Jiyong interrupted with a serious tone . . .

Weh ? He's single ,not underage and im beautiful . .

I think this Is a war between siblings .. . Well thanks for my nice genes :)

He is not interested with you noona . .

And how would u know ? Dami noona was confidently looking at Jiyong trying to fish some information from his mouth.