businessman

Gd:

I started expanding my business internationally  with my clothing line since most of our customers are from different countries so i decided to consult the board of directors to push thru with a business expansion. . .

We conducted a survey of those who wants to purchase a  clothing from my company so that we could put up a branch in their country . .
One of them is the Philippines aside from China ,Japan And US so I decided to travel alone to the Philippines as I purchased a mall
there . . I just have to personally supervised it before the grand opening. .

I landed to Manila   at exactly 3 pm without any notice since I decided to be invisible after two years but im surprised to see a lot of vips on the airport with banners and all. .

Sometimes I wonder where these vips gathered information and they knew about me being here . . . Since I can't totally ignore them ,I just waived at them with my gummy smile ... im just being professional cause im   wearing a formal suite  . . The airport authorities started to gather in order to secure my protection when they noticed that a lot of vips are crowding the area but its ok since  no one dared to come up to me . . VIPS are lazy but they respect us so they are just contented when they look at me without getting out from the barricades . .

What caught my attention was a banner with a Nyongtory written on it with a picture of Seungri and me.  . . I just remained calm . .

I instructed my driver to go straight to my peace minus one mall located in Quezon City . . Its huge than I expected . . I checked if all the clothes are properly displayed and all the things  I should check . .

I think we are more than ready to open this week .

Yes sir says my staff . . .

I went straight to my office after discussing all the details of my grand opening so I think I need to rest .

What I hate about resting is that I had a time thinking about Seungri if where could he be  .

Personally I miss him but my revenge was more than missing him . . .

My private investigators stop looking for him as for my request . . Its been two years and no one found him so I just ended there contract . . I guess ,fate would be the one in charge for us to meet each  other . . .

As soon as I inspect all that the preparation are ready , I  informed all my staff to get ready because we have to open in a week . . .

I had to go back to korea to designate a temporary Ceo on my business there  because I had to supervise my Bigbang Mall here in the Philippines at least for a month .

Well Dami is there to be the Ceo if she want but I won't impose on her if she is not interested because she also has his life aside from her own clothing line.  . .

Seoul, South Korea

Omma . . . . .apppahhhh

Our house was so silent when I entered. . I thought mom and dad was here because I had to tell them my plan of temporarily living in the Philippines. . .

I went straight to my parents room but they are not here . .
As I was about to sit on the couch beside their bed ,one thing  caught my attention . .

A picture of me and my parents on the side table

But its my first time to see it . .

Wow ,im so cute here ,but why it is my first time to see this photo. . 

It's weird that its supposed to be an old photo but it feels like its a new one . . .
The place too is not so familiar but its normal for a kid not to remember the place where he used to visit when he was young . .

Jiyonggaahhh.  . . .jiyongaaahhh . . .

Mom im here

Come here son  ,I have a cake for you. . .

Yes mom
. . .
Ommahhh ,Appahhh

How are son ?

Im good dad . . But I thought ur here ? Where did u go with mom ?

We came from ur sister , we had to visit her because just like u she was so busy to even visit us . . .

Mom im sure , she is doing it for the family .

I know son ,my mom replied but she is not getting any younger ,she is supposed to be looking for a guy that she wants .

Mom don't stress ur self so much,im sure my sister is just waiting for the right person for him

Just like you son ,my dad said

Dad. . . Im worried if I have to admit that till now im still looking for  Seungri  in order to execute my plan of revenge

Hmm dad ,I have no plans of waiting for someone . . .
But this is not the moment that we have to think of that ,what I mean is ,im still young for that dad .

Ok son , cmon let's  eat lets just forget about what I said.   

Yes dad . . .

I thought I have to undergo another investigation-like talk with my dad

Jiyong ,have a taste of this cake we bought for you.....ur mom bought it because it reminds her of all the Bigbang members

Im out of words because im reminded of something or better yet someone who also compared a cake to us .

Its our maknae . . Seungri

Ok dad . . . By the way I saw our picture on your room . . I was so cute back then but Dami is not with us . .

What picture jiyong ? Asked mom

The one on your side table mom, its the first time I saw it and it looks new

I noticed mom and dad eyed each other

Why mom ?

Nothing son ,do u think the one in the picture is u ?

Yes mom ,its obviously me . . Why do u have a son aside from me ?

No son . . Of course its u ,who wouldn't it be  , we have only u and Dami . .

Mr. Kwon

I almost choked myself a while ago while we are having dinner . .

Honey , why would  Jiyong think that he was the one in the picture .

See,I told you ,that child we saw in Palawan is related to us

But how can it be hon ? All these time , Jiyong was here in Korea . . .Are u saying that he went there ,have a fling and leave someone whom he doesn't know that she's pregnant?

I know hon that its impossible for Jiyong to do that ,our son is responsible and we didn't raised him to just leave someone pregnant but we both know that we had a connection with that child .....and look even your son acknowledges that he was one in the picture not even realizing that were too old when he was young .
He didn't even doubt the picture that he was young back then but were the same as we are now... for him to believe that , it just shows that he strongly believes that he was the one in the picture.

Honey , what if ,just what if ?

What ?

What if mino is the son of Seungri ?????

What ? Yeobo . !!!!!!!!!

I know what ur thinking  Honey  but Seungri is a male .

I know but come to think about it ,it's been two years when Seungri left Korea and Mino is also 2 years old now . . Do u think ,its just a coincidence. .

Hmm ,fate would bring them together if he was really part of our family . .

I hope so honey . . Since our son will temporarily live in the Philippines, I do hope that fate would really work for them

I don't know what to think but my wife is right ,if we have to combine all the pieces of the puzzle ,it would lead that Mino is ours and was part of our family. . .

That's it

Please do vote 
Im sorry its only now that I update