little Jiyong

SEUNGRI:

After I left everyone, I settled here in Palawan because I know no one would think that im here . . .the people here doesn't even know me , most of them recognize me but the mere fact that im here in a small island change their mind . . But it benefited me , when I confirmed that im pregnant,im thankful that the couple jin and namjoon was there for me . . They are both doctors and a couple who decided to help me without any further questions . . .

I cried every night because im so afraid to be alone . I missed my family and my hyungs. . .there is no internet nor television here but they do have current . . Its the best for me cause i don't want to be associated with the rest of the world .

The hardest part of me being pregnant is when I think of jiyong .   Male pregnancy is surely dangerous but im willing to risk my life for it .   Its the result of love between us with jiyong ... but whenever I think of Jiyong ,I wanted to go back and that's the most difficult for me to do . . .

I wanted to go back but I won't be a reason for him to have a complete family that he wants.  .he has the Japanese model so I would rather let him be happy than to burden him with a responsibility. . Also ,once the world knows that im pregnant ,Jiyong's career would suffer for sure that's the thing I don't want to happen. . He loves music and music is his life so I won't ruin it for him . .

Dadddy ,can I go there to play ?

That's my two year old son mino. . Yes I gave birth to a wonderful baby and yes ,he looks exactly like jiyong . .the smile ,the face ,facial expressions ,he got it from him . . . And even a first time vip could tell that Mino is his son . .

But make sure to come back before lunch time baby ok .  

Yes dad but can u give me allowance too ?

Allowance? I thought ur just going there to play

Yes dad but I still need allowance because what if I become hungry when im there already . .

We are in Coron Palawan and my son wants to play with the Filipino kids who are so good to him . . . Its a good thing ,the people here are so hospitable and treated my son as if their own . .

We have a restaurant there son so u can just ask ur uncle Jo in zung to prepare food for you . 

Please dadddy . . .

He was so cute while making an aegyo . I remembered how I was when I was the maknae . . Thats my role to make an aegyo and my son is so good at it  . . Its the only thing he got from me but all his features ,his demanding personality ,his gummy smile and his powerful aura and charm ,he got it from Jiyong. . .

So u could imagine now how hard it is for me to forget that leader because the person im with everyday is the carbon copy of him ..

Mino ,in this island ,u don't need money to survive ,u can just asked around here for food and whatever u need . The people here are so hospitable. . Im trying to reason out with him cause I observed that he had Jiyong's controlling personality too and it was hard for me to refuse once he smiles at me . .

But Dad I need it to buy Jennie a flower . !!. He replied, a little bit annoyed. Its so obvious with his face

Hhaha what ? Its funny how my two year old son was practically begging me now to buy some other girl with a flower . . .

Dadddy ,nothing is funny ,im serious . . .

I still want to laugh out loud but his face is so serious . .

Ur only two Mino and the first thing u do is to give flowers ? No matter how I think about it ,I think my son is something else . .

I promised Jennie the other day that I will buy her flowers for her mom daddy . . Why ? Do u think ,I will give her because I may sort of like her ,is that it ?