new beginnings either good or bad

Gd:

I don't believe that Seungri quit .   He loves bigbang and he loves the group . Its his dream to be a bigbang member forever . . Now how can he quit. 

He once said that if he had to choose again ,he would want to be a leader of their group but how can he decide to leave us now . 

Are u sure u don't know leadernim ? Asked top

What do u mean hyung?

O c'mon leadernim , are u sure u don't know or ur just pretending not to know ? . . .

Usually Top won't deal with any of my decision ,he was older but a cool one . He had always been respecting me as the leader of the group but its the first time ,he confront me with something as sarcastic as it is plus the glare of his eyes which means a lot . Top has been a good hyung to Seungri . . He was like his pikatchu ,he always orders the favorite foods of our maknae . . .at times ,if he has food ,he make sure to let the maknae taste first so maybe he is just concern with the sudden outburst of Seungri. .

If you only protected Seungri,he wouldn't decide to leave .  If you only explained to him what happened, ,well if its a real rumor but  its u who can only answer that. . . We told you to always check on him .   How hurt he must have been to the point that he wants to quit bigbang   . . And the saddest of all is he was hurting so much when the accident happened . . And none of us were there for him and he was always there when we need him

For sure we can  sing ,rap and all without our maknae but Seungri was the reason why we are good as a group . He was our happiness ,the goofs ,lame jokes ,and the energy he shares to us is irreplaceable. .so u better bring him back Gdragon before I quit too . . !!!!

Me too says youngbae . . We have said that 5 minus one is not bigbang so I will quit too . . Lets admit it ,we are boring individuals and thanks God ,riri was sent to us even if we almost lost him ,his smile with his sweet voice and how spoiled he is too us is something we can never experience again now that he decided to leave . . .so if u can't bring him back ,lets forget about bigbang . .lets quit as bigbang members so the people will only remember us as five. . 

Wow, can't imagine that youngbae has said that. I mean for how many years ,he spent all his youthful years with training for our dreams and now he is willing to quit since Seungri did the same . . My Riri has must have something to do with him . .

Count me in too says Daesung . . .

Riri is annoying sometimes but he sincerely loves and respect us . He would even let us shine more than him but he doesn't care about that cause what he is thinking is that we are a group . . the joy that he brings us ,the support he always does and in a way he was managing us too but we never appreciated all his efforts but now that he is quitting,I don't know ,if we can even be a group anymore .he is like a dot that links us together and just like a dot ,most often times ,people see him as worthless but the link that connects us TOGETHER is only him and no one else but I can't blame the people cause we too underestimated his role to us .

So Bigbang without Seungri is just a day without a laugh . .so as long as Seungri isn't back ,don't expect us to follow your order even if ur the leader . . !!!

Even our sweet angel was mad too.

Wow just wow ,so in the end ,its my fault why he left.  ? #!!

Obviously, , ,says Top sou better find him the soonest possible time . . .

Im so frustrated,where could he be . . Even dami doesn't know . My sister is mad at me too and she swore ,she would never forgive me if something happens to riri . . .

I paid a lot of investigators and contacted all the possible persons that he is associated with . . Even Jackson quit ,I tried calling him but he just answered me that riri gave him his last payment with a letter probably saying thank you for his services . .

I even went to Gangnam looking for him . . And ended being so wasted . . I drank and drank until I don't know where I was . .

I woke up with a headache probably hang over . .

So its good that ur alive . . .says Top . .

Hyung? .

Yes its me idiot

What did u say ?

Nothing . What are u doing at the bar in Gangnam ? U forgot that ur an idol gdragon?
U just showed the world how wasted u are and u doesn't seem to care at all ...

Hyung,its good if they showed the world my current state so riri could watch me . .

Do u think he would return just because of that ?

Im hoping hyung ,riri can't help to see me hurting ,so im hoping that he would come back. . . I could even forgot to breathe without him . .I didn't know I was crying . .

Hyung ,I need him so much . . I need him ,he is my life . . How can I proceed my life now without him.  .

___________

Months passed ,which turned into years and I didn't go to work ,spend a lot of money with alcohols and private investigators. .

I was even sent to the hospital because I didn't eat most of the time and just ended up drinking alcohol and that's when my body gave up.  . .I loose a lot of my weight but Seungri still didn't came back . . .

One evening ,I was drinking and a little bit tipsy when my mom visited me . .

How are u son?

As u can see mom ,im a mess right now . . .
What's good with mom's in the world is that we can cry to them . .
But son ,ur forgetting that u have us too . . And how can u find Seungri if u continue to drink ,u never entered yg since Seungri left and ur the hottest star now on social media to always be seen on bars everywhere in korea.  . .

Mom that's the only way I could forget how painful it is .. . Mom for the past year , I felt I practically died .  Seungri was my life mom but he chose to leave me . . .

Jiyong ,its not yet the end of the world ,I always believe in destiny,if he was meant for you ,he will come back without any problem . Seungri must be hurting too that he left you but he has his own reasons to on why he left . U already tried talking to him on national tv remember? U pleaded him to come back but all his wounds might not have been healed . 
Seungri loves you we knew that because he also called us before the accident and he was crying and so lonely . .

What? He called you too ,I thought the last person he talked to was youngbae

No he called us too and I can feel that he was hurting so much and he said its because of the news. . So u better be healthy and explain what really happened then.    I know ur my son so its not ur intention to hurt him in any way . .

Mom stayed to cook dinner for me before she left but everytime I tried to eat , I will always ended up throwing up . . Maybe because of too much alcohol that even food is not familiar to my stomach anymore .  

Yg was calling me but I refused to take his call . . He then just send me a text saying that I should go back to the music industry . How can I when my inspiration with most of our songs is somewhere else around the globe

Im not confident producing songs without riri . .Usually I can easily write songs when I can see him sleeping or while he was  for me in the studio of yg so its no use going to work with my current state. .

I lost my life . . I lost him . . And I think even the most thing that I loved to do which is to perform ,I would lost it too . .

Now u can imagine me ,all messed up
And more days passed ,I suddenly turned into the same person I was before meeting riri . . . The great sandpaper gdragon,strict with a blazing look and don't care about the people around him . .
U can not even see his gummy smile anymore . . He become a devil boss and  a leader that no one could imagine. .

__________(_(((((((((((((()
That's it . . What do u think .

Even me ,I miss him so much . Not only you jiyonga

Votevotevote