nyongtory alert

Gd:

I've been waiting outside the emergency room waiting for the doctor to come out.   

Dami was with me but he keeps on crying ,im just thankful to my mom who heard the news about riri and immediately came here and now she's currently comforting my noona

As much as I was shocked when I saw riri on the floor ,I believe my sister had been more startled upon seeing him without consciousness. . Its good that im closed to her apartment and I thought I was drunk but when the incident happened till now , Im very much aware of what's happening , I guess that's the effect of adrenalin rush. .

After an hour which I think its equivalent to one year of waiting, finally , the doctor is out . .

Whose the guardian of the patient?

Me doc . . What happened to riri ?

The doctor recognized me but I have no time to smile at him . Well I still don't know what happened to riri . .

Seungri is fine for now but he is still unconscious . .

But doc can u tell me why ?

I think because of dehydration . . I think he had been throwing up a lot  and he has a fever  . . Can I ask if what did he eat for the past 24 hours . .

I don't know doc but as far as I remember ,he had ice cream all day ,I don't know if he had a proper meal this morning . 

He didn't eat when he came to my apartment.  My sister interrupted.

Ah that might be the reason why he has a fever . . As to dehyradation ,he might be drinking or eating something . . Please Don't stress the patient cause it might affect his health. 

But can we have a private room for him doc ,my mom asked. 

Yes maam . . U can visit him later after he is transferred to a private room.  .

Thanks doc.    

As soon as the doc excused himself , my phone was ringing . And it was Taeyang . . I didn't know I had so many miscalls from top and Daesung too .

Yes

Jiyongahhh ,what happened to maknae? We had been calling u since we watched a news that riri is in a hospital. 

He will be fine don't worry youngbae . . He had a dehydration and a fever . .

That's why we told u to take care of him right?, we cannot afford to lose the maknae.

Yah!!!I did but because of the ice cream ,top hyung introduced to him ,he had been addicted to it and now it could be the cause of his fever. .

That's why we told u to protect him!! U should have been more careful. . .that maknae is so precious to us , without him ,I don't know if what group are we . . Its so boring here in the apartment so u better take him home now . . .

See . . Every little instance that riri would face is all my fault .  Even daesung and top would tell me that for sure . .youngbae is correct ,its no fun without our panda. . .

Areseo ,as soon as we get out ,I will take him home.  .

I immediately turn off the phone because I know ,Taeyang is not yet done,im sure he would list and tell me all the precautions that I should do so that riri won't get sick . . . If he only knows that riri is having a tantrums.   

I entered the private room #5,representing the members of bigbang . . We will and will be forever 5. . My mom was arranging the fruits on the sidetable while dami noona went home to prepare riri's clothes and things we need here in the hospital . .