new Gdragon

I don't know what happened with the last chapter. Im sure I uploaded it with full version but there's something wrong,the other parts of the story are missing . . .I will fix it some other day jaja

Gd:

Did I tell u to bring me this stupid shoes ? I don't wear that !!!!

I told my staff after bringing me the wrong shoes for my outfit. . I don't care if she was crying when she goes out my room but that's me now . .

Jiyong ? Can u stop making bullshits already . . She was just here for a day and u scared the hell out of her . . Youngbae told me when he entered probably he met my staff outside. . .

That's the price she has to take for taking me the wrong shoes.

Its been a year for good fucking jiyong. . . U had changed tons of stylist already and all of them left crying because of ur attitude . . Can u at least be considerate to others . .

If u want to leave me too ,u are free to go youngbae. I fired back.

What did u say ? Can u even hear urself Jiyong . . .leave you ? Why ? Is Seungri the only man u think of right now. . Gosh it's been two years already . Move on and wake up Jiyong . . Probably or no. .I mean im sure Seungri is in a good state now so stop with ur acts already . . .its not good for everybody and ur name is in a lot of social media already . . . The mighty leader of bigbang is back being a stubborn and sandpaper as he is before . .
Can u stop mentioning that bullshits name .Well ,at least this time . They are right about that . . Korean media sucks u know . . .

Upon hearing Seungri's name ,all I remembered is the day he left me without a word . And I hate him for that ... how I can move on when im preparing to destroy his life once i found him. . If he only knows how my life changed when he left . . .

But u have to consider also ur business . . U have a cafe and a clothing line remember . . .

True vips and customers will buy my product because of the taste and quality they have and not because im the owner . . .

Well if ur the true jiyong I used to u. At least be responsible enough to be the leader not for us but for ur life .

He hit the spot there . He was right since Seungri left . I started to open a cafe and a clothing line peace minus one . I had to do something to get myself busy or else I would end up in the mental hospital . . .not only that . Almost everyday ,I went to gangnam with the hottest bars there ,fuck who I want and just leave as if nothing happened. . It became my habit to do that and i dont care if everyone saw me. . . At least wherever Seungri is now ,I was hoping for him to see how wasted I become when he left . . Not only that ,I started smoking again and drinking alcoholics. That's basically my life for the past 2 years .

I only recovered because of anger . . I don't have to waste my life for him but I want to live to get my revenge and that's when I brought back the real me . .

And if ur wondering about music . . I don't compose anymore ,its obvious ,how can I when my inspiration is nowhere to be found but im still a producer . . As of bigbang since Seungri left were not bigbang anymore so no one of us decided to continue as four . .

But as to solo . . Yes youngbae and Daesung had there solo album. .Top went back to making movies and Im just who I am . . We will only make a comeback when Seungri is with us . . But I didn't entirely forget about music ,I still sing but not most of the time because I only end up thinking our maknae. .

As expected my stylist resigned immediately ...so I had to style myself on my own. .I decided to visit the headquarters of my clothing line just to kill time . .

Upon entering the building I noticed that all of the staff our nervous and a little bit afraid. Its obvious ,they can't even look at me at the eye . . Maybe for a simple reason that I fired at least ten employees wherever im there . . .

I went straight to my office and there's a lot of paper works to do . .

I started immediately and that's when my mom called . .

Oh mom ,why did u call ?

Nothing son . . .can I ask u a question Jiyong ?

Im a bit nervous to what my mom is about to say . .well she is straight forward when it comes to me and dami but this time ,she had to ask for a permission before she could ask me . .

Why mom is der a problem ?

Son ,do u have something to tell me that u didn't tell us about ?

Mom ,my name is on the newspaper almost everyday ,what do I have still on my sleeve ? My life is an open book to almost all . .

Hmmm . .is just that. ..

Mom tell me so I could answer you . . .I still have a lot of paper works to do . . Im abit irritated i know but my mom is frustrating me

You know were in a vacation with ur dad right . . ?

Yes mom ,ur in palawan in the Philippines but how is that related to your question . .

Jiyong do u have a son that u never told us before. ?

What !!!!!!!! I almost choked myself because of what my mom told me . . . Mom what are u talking about ????? Yes I fuck people but im assure u im safe when I do it. . .

Are you sure ?

Yes mom. . .

Even to Seungri?

That's when I remembered the nights im with him . . And if I remember it right ,we haven't use any protection since then . .

Seungri is a man mom . . And why are u suddenly asking me that mom.

Ah nothing son. . Get back to work . I will call u later .mwuah. love you son .

My mom is weird

Mrs kwon :

im sure honey that kid we saw earlier is related to us . .

Honey ,ur son already told you that he had no son ,at least a secret at that . .

But u saw him too . . He looked exactly like jiyong when he was 2 or 3. ' its really a carbon copy of jiyong . . What's that ? Its just a coincidence ? Of course not ..

Yes I saw him too and I was so surprised cause I thought im looking at the little jiyong but our son is an adult now . .

See? I told you . . .

For you not to be confused . . Were here in palawan located in the Philippines to have fun .

To be continued

Vote vote vote