can't get enough of u

Gd :

How did you know ?

U declared it to the whole world remember . . . We knew it from there. . When u said that Seungri is yours while hugging him . Also ,when u announced during one of ur questing that Seungri is yours and Taeyang shouldn't get Seungri's attention from you . . And lastly we also watched ur concerts ,the way you flirt with him and stare with him is something and that's certainly not a fan service and whenever ur home with us,u keep on talking how funny he was. . Practically,ur like talkingSeungri everywhere ...

Im sorry son if were opening this now cause we decided to wait for you and  that u would tell us in time but since ur here with him and the way u reacted violently when I suggested that he will be ur younger brother ,it confirms everything . .

Im sorry mom . .

U don't have to be sorry ,Seungri is a great kid and we love him too ... we noticed that ur always with him ,at first we thought that its a great brotherhood between u and him but the way u pat him on his head,the way u show how proud u are even from the little things he do,ur gummy smile was always seen with you if he is around and we don't know if u knew it but u always follow him whether it be a photoshoot or in every variety show that ur in ,u always make sure that u stand or sit by his side . His dad narrated. . . And also the way your obviously jealous when a lot of fans are talking or having a. picture with ur maknae ,that fierce look of yours is really something. ..

I don't know what I did during my past life that im blessed with understandable parents ... if only I know that this would be the reaction im getting from them ,I would have said it earlier. .

Thanks dad . . .

..............

riri are you done ?

Yes hyung . .

Riri do u want to sleep with me ? Dami interrupted. .

I can see how flustered Seungri was but my noona is widely and obviously teasing me.  . But its more obvious how I want to pull my sister's hair right now . . How dare she take my man away from me. . .That's my every day problem cause Seungri is adored anywhere either its a male or female ,they love our maknae but I thought,his mine inside my house but it looks like my sister is interested to him

He cannot sleep with u noona cause I need a panda in order to sleep.his my  teddy bear u know. .

My sister smiled with a mock laugh.
Make sure not to disturb us ok little brother . . .Then he exited towards her room. . But before he do that ,he whispered something to me. . .

Make sure to use a protection baby brother.   Areseo ?. . '

As for me ,im blushing of course . . My noona was a nyongtory shipper so even if I don't say it ,she knows that riri is important to me. . But it doesn't mean that he has no interests to riri. . .

Hyung ,are we sleeping here ?

Yes ri . .

But I dont have any things with me . .

Its ok , my clothes are fine with you . . I hve loose clothes here in the house so u can use them .  As to ur toothbrush ,u can just use mine . .

I showed him my room . . Its painted with the color of gold and its a bit similar to the master headroom of the mansion that I gave to Seungri... after our success,I made sure to buy us a family home where my parents can relax well . I've been thru a lot and they didn't give up on me so its only right to give back to them.  .

Hyung, I love it here . . Ur parents are welcoming,well they were always been . .and I really like dami noona ..

Don't like her, im gonna be jealous.