making amends and Bang Bang Bang was created

Seungri:

Its past one already when I decided to open the room. . .

I found jiyong leaning on the door. . .

He might be so tired that he didn't budge . .

If I didn't know him ,someone could mistake him as a drunk person mistaking some ones house as his own .

He is folding his knees and use his long shirt to cover his entire body . . He must be cold .

When he was explaining a while ago , I cried so much that I can't contain myself from sobbing . . At least he knows what I trully felt and when I heard him crying too ,I almost opened the room and hug him but I need him to learn his lesson. . .

I know he was just busy because admit it or not ,He takes a very important role in yg . . But the problem is ,he become so workaholic that he even forget about himself . . . Just look at him ,anyone can tell how thin he is . .

That's the reason ,even if Im mad at him ,I cooked a fried chicken for him to eat cause who would not like fried chicken right. . .

He doesn't cook so I knew he didn't have his dinner . .

Back to him . . I plan to wake him up but I decided to carry him ,I even saw a trace of his tears on his cheeks . . I guess he cried all night. He must be so tired and exhausted . . .

I got a towel to wipe his body before changing to his pajamas . .he didn't had a shower so I decided to do it for him. . .

He is so cute ,really . . He really looks like an angel when he was sleeping but we all know how devil he is when his awake. . . He is not wearing a make up and he still look beautiful . .

Im so proud that he's my man. . I love you so much oppa .

I stared him for a while . . I put a blanket on him ,kissed him and decided to go back to sleep . . .

I lay beside him and he immediately hugged me to my surprise. . He moved his body close to me ,and since he's body is so small ,Its easier for him to stick to me .. .

Wait since when did u wake up . . ?

When u carried me . .

And why didn't u tell me . . ?

Hmmm ,im afraid u kick me out again . . .

So u you know that I wiped your body ..?

Yes riri and its so nice to be cared by you.

How dare him make fun of me . .

Ok get out now and sleep on Taeyang's room . .

No. . I won't ,its so cold outside ri

I tried to push him but his hugging me tightly . . .

And we both feel something we shouldn't have . . .

I know his hugging me tightly but the air seems so hot . .

We both stared at each other and my breathe is not so normal. The blood on my body seems so alive ....

And I can feel that my pant is tighter than ever. . .

Jiyongs eyes tells me that he was upto seducing me .

Without my consent ,he kissed me with hunger,unbuttoned my shirt ,find my nipples and back to staring at me as if asking for my permission. . He later sucked my nipples while exploring my body . . .

Im too weak to resist him ,one week without him surely makes me want to lavish him .
I also removed his shirt to feel him ,and by the way im holding him ,I can tell that he was not eating a lot this days ,he was so thin. .