mino's enrolment

Jiyong:

What?????

What ????

We both blurted out  ...you already enrolled yourself ? ???

Mino just calmly nod as if it was not a big deal plus he is busy munching his sandwich. .

What kind of school does that without  a parents consent ?? I asked just to be sure . .my son is a minor and a super minor at that but he was able to enrol himself by himself ??? Its weird cause usually a child could only enrol in a school with the assistance of their parents

Seungri was also dumbfounded .

Honey ,can you tell us clearly what you did ?
He asked mino . He was just silent a while ago maybe digesting what our son said ..I smiled a little to his reaction of course because if Mino already enrolled here then that's means they have to stay with me.. My son is really a futuristic person ,. He knows how to comply with our deal .

I wake up this morning and since the both of you are still sleeping ,I ordered food then I thought ,I shouldn't be absent for so long so I went and asked the guards if where is the nearest private school here . I just followed their instructions,I went there with a scooter since its just a 3 block away from here. .

How did you enroll then munchkin I asked ?

Since my transfer credentials are all here ,I took them and showed with the schools secretary

And ?

Im a little frustrated as Mino paused a bit because he needs to drink his juice ,I can see Seungri assisted him . . . Slowly honey . .  .Seungri even warned me . .

Can you slowly asked him ,can you see he's eating. .

The Secretary was looking for my  parents or any guardians but I told them that im the guardian of my own . .

I laughed at my son as being a dork as he is . . I can imagine how the secretary would have been shocked

And then ?

She was not convinced of course but I just told her that I would pay for the whole semester and that's how I enrolled . . I thought Vips are everything but its more realistic that money is everything. .

Just that ???you were able to enroll just because you paid for the whole semester ?'? And how did u pay ?

Wait ,did u use again the credit card I gave u back then ? Seungri asked . . Since he stayed longer with mino ,I let him deal with this and I just opted to watch them

Daddy Jiyong gave it to me so I used it . I also used it to buy us breakfast and this sandwiches ,Mino calmly answered but I can see Seungri is about to get mad . . .

Where's that atm ? Give it back to me ?

Daddy its mine and I would only keep what's mine .

Mino !!!!!!

Its only then that Mino silently got his atm from gis pocket and hesitantly gave to Seungri . Its the first time I see him being angry with Mino. 

You don't know how dangerous it is just to go out here being alone by yourself . . And you even enrolled yourself without us just because you have the credit card with you . How many times I tell you not to act like that ?????? From now on I will confiscate this card from you. .

I can see Mino is about to cry but he is holding on . .

Riri--yahhh stop for now ,your son is eating . .

That's the time I noticed Seungri was also crying . . .
He immediately hugged Mino

Daddy is not mad at you . Im just worried if something happens to you while your out by yourself ,your still a baby to us   . .