execution of the plan

Jiyong:

That's a good idea but ur daddy riri will surely kill me if we do that .

But that's the only thing we could do now . . Besides u don't have any idea now ,do u ?

Im quite insulted but thinking twice ,this kid make sense . .

Okay .I agree with ur plan but we should have a backup plan .

anyway
Im ready for that . Lets just say that my grandparents wants to see me that's why u took me without notice . . But that's if ,he gets angry with u after failing the first plan. . . Its simple and clean ,we don't have to lie some more

And what if he doesn't follow us ? I don't know why ,im the adult here but it looks like were reversed,I was even made to listen to his plan. Im the leader of the group but mino's conversIng power can surely touch everyone

Then daddy riri is making a fool out of himself. . But when it comes to worst ,just seduce him .

Yah .!! . Where did u even learn that ? Seduce? Are u sure that u know the meaning of that ?

Dont tell me u can't even seduce him? Now I wonder why im around . . What did the two of u did when u made me ?
Everything is learned via internet now mr Ceo . . I guess u should know that one as a kpop idol right ? I mean ,ur earning because of the help of technology. .

This kid is surely mine . He really can diss me with my own face

Im wondering if Seungri let Mino watch adult films with him but I don't think so . He wouldn't expose his son to that thing even if he himself is a fan of (yadong).

I think the easiest way for me is to seduce him .I naturally smiled while thinking about that . .

Ok,I agree with all ur plan kiddo ,now stay with ur uncle in zung for a while . .

Nope im gonna sleep with Jenny's house Mr Ceo ...

What ? Jenny?

She is my friend Mr Ceo but I love staying in their house as well as our house . .

Is riri ok with that? I mean ur too young

Stop! ! With ur imaginations can you mr ceo ?? Im still young and were more of a siblings than anything.

Okay Fine, I didn't say anything but u have to call ur daddy about this .

Okay mr ceo . .

Can u call me daddy too ,its uncomfortable hearing mr ceo from you .

I will call u that once u complied with our contract . Everything has a price mr ceo and u should know that cause ur a businessman .

Minooyahh just act like a kid ok ,sooner or later ,u will also know everything about business but for now u have to enjoy being a kid. .

But its boring to act like one . .but dont worry im still a kid . .

Ok good . . Call ur daddy riri now about this and be careful

Yesssss sir . . Bye . . .

Its almost 10 30 pm when I reached the house of Seungri . . I decided to finish all my paper works for the Philippines branch so that there will be no problem later on . .

Seungri was busy watching kdrama and he doesn't notice that I get in . .

Hi sweety

He was surprised to see me but as if he expected that I would return here .

He just looked at me and continued watching Crash landing on to you,as I can see with the upper portion of the television

This is not ur house mr . . Go back to the place where u belong .