hmmmmmmmmmmm

Seungri:

I noticed that Jiyong is moving forwards to make sure that he enters me . Its a plan to tease him so I purposely made it a point that he's poking my hole for him to yearn more . .

I smiled while looking at him agitated . .

Why jiyongah ' ? I thought ur the mighty dragon ,we're's ur confidence now ?

But he hold my hands and swiftly changed our position

Remember riri that ur the female in this relationship so don't ever think to be on top .

Well im just teasing you hmm ?

Are u sure ?

Please ,ur hurting me jiyongah . . What the fuck ,jiyong was holding my both hands tightly while he is on top .i think the dragon with him came out and I think he is angry !!!!!!

What if I don't want ?

I will kill you. !!!!!!

U love me so much dat u can't do that jiyongah . . .
Ur loosing my patience riri and I don't care how u plead now .

Ji please im hurting . .

Without prior notice ,he entered me as swiftly as possible

Fuck ji !!!!!! I want u to fuck me but not with this . .

JIYONG:

I could see ,his in pain and im right ,he never had a contact with anyone cause his entrance is so tight that I almost couldn't fully enter his hole . . I smiled wickedly. .

That's what u get when u leave me . . !!!

Its u who left without hearing my explanations

Shut up Jiyong !!! Im full of ur lies and I couldn't take it . .

I started rumming his hole without a care but I soon realized that he is really in pain so I started to slowdown and kissed with his lips at least to ease the pain . He started to adjust to my size until we became one . . That one last blow was everything I need to experience and a proof that its still good to live .

I removed mine from his after a third round cause I felt that Ri is already tired .Its so satisfying to be one with him . .

Let's go back to korea riri

What right u have to dictate me of what to do ? U can return on ur world and were ok here with our son

So u finally admit that he is our son .

I mean_____

But Mino said whether u like it or not he will come with me . .

What ????? Ri was so angry as he acted as if he wanted to hit me but in just a second,I engulfed myself to him and hug him . . Sometimes its also good to have a woman body . .

Jiyong ,let go . . Ur choking me !-!

But u wanted to hit me .

When did I ever hit u . . ? Tsk

That's when I realized that riri is right . He never did something to physically hurt me. He trained for a martial arts but never he did take advantage of me . . Well of course ,I refer to fighting cause in bed ,im the master. . Many times that he used his knowledge in martial arts to bend to his needs and wants . .

Let's call our son ... I suggested

What ? Were naked and can u stop hugging me . .Mino is with his uncle in zung so we don't have to worry