bitter to sweet

Gd:

I came here without a plan so I have to move according to what I want . . .

I opted to call riri but its better for me to surprise him . .

I went straight to his apartment and im the one who was more surprised. .

I saw riri talking to a guy infront of his door ,it seems they are bidding goodbye but what's more annoying is that riri was fully smiling at him . . .

That's smile should be for me only. . . While im in korea wondering why he doesn't call and all, but here he is enjoying the company of another. .

I chose not to but in on their conversation so I just hid myself on the opposite corridor . . . Once he left , I decided to go and knock the door.

Of course im nervous cause I dont know how would he react since I think his more than fine without me .. .

But he doesn't care to open the door. . .
So I decided to use his password 1812 ,a combination of our birthdays . . . Its me who set that password so I don't think he bothered to change it.

Upon entering, fantastic baby was playing on the stereo and it was too loud . .enough to be a music of the entire building . So he didn't notice yet of my existence

I saw him on the kitchen counter cooking something .

If im to be honest, I wanna hug him so much but I held myself and chose to stare at him ,observing him.

He's more than ok than I thought. . He is healthy and he gain some weight but his built is so good. . . I wonder if his abs was still on their right full places....

Despite his busy schedule,he seems to be working out . . .

I couldn't imagine that a day like this would come that he could live without me ,the four of us wanted to keep him cause he is our baby . . We often argued on who would take him if we have a short vacation

That's what's make me worried cause what if he doesn't need me anymore . . Im busy thinking about that and didn't notice that he looked on my side as he was preparing a ramen on the table .

Opppaa? He was so shocked maybe he even thought that he was dreaming

Huh?

Ooopppaaa why are u here ?

His reaction made me annoyed ?

What ? Why I'm here? Ur asking that really ?
How dare u !!!#!#. ' . .

Yahhh!!!oppa u have a photoshoot today right ? How can u be here ? How about ur work ?

I almost cried that he is more concerned on my work than seeing me . . Although im surprised he knew that I had a photoshoot today

Yahhhhh !!!! Im here because I miss you !!-!!!! I've been texting and calling you but ur not answering ur phone. Huh? If ur only answering that damn phone of yours ,I wouldn't be here. .!!!!!!!

That's not the issue here hyung ,u have work to do but ur here. . !!!

The hell with that work . I don't care . . !!!!

Hyung!!!!!

Shut up riri!!!!!! Weh ????? So that u could flirt with anyone here ? U keep on pushing me out when i just came here. .

Hyung !!!! Im not flirting with anyone.!!!!!!!!

Then why didn't called me ?????!!!!-!- and don't be a liar , I just saw a man who just come out from here . !!!!!#