BLIND ( Lily Luna Potter )

TITLE: Blind (You can change it if you'd like)
LOVE INTEREST: Lily Luna Potter
BOOK/MOVIE: Next Generation
OC NAME: Alexander "Alex" Conway
FACE CLAIM: Nick Robinson and Sophie Turner
TAKEN BY: n/a

TITLE: Blind (You can change it if you'd like)LOVE INTEREST: Lily Luna PotterBOOK/MOVIE: Next GenerationOC NAME: Alexander "Alex" ConwayFACE CLAIM: Nick Robinson and Sophie TurnerTAKEN BY: n/a

DESCRIPTION "Oi! Watch where you're going!"

DESCRIPTION
"Oi! Watch where you're going!"

"Sorry."

"You need to pay more attention. I wasn't that hard to miss you know?"

"I mean, to a blind person you were really easy to miss."

SUMMARY
Alexander Conway – or as he would insist, Alex – has been blind all his life. He hates his lack of vision more than anything, and wishes for nothing but sight.
Being blind didn't stop him from attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, however. He was quite proud to be a wizard, and even more proud to be the first not able to see.
But that was about the only benefit.
Alex hated not being able to see.
He wanted to see his family.
He wanted to see his childhood home.
He wanted to see his so called magnificent school.
But most of all, he wanted to see the girl he bumped into while walking the corridors of Hogwarts blindly.

NOTES
-You have to follow all the rules previously given!

-Alex does not like being blind. This should be shown in this story. He needs to struggle with it, and it needs to be shown in this book.

-If it wasn't clear, the description is about Alex and Lily, and the girl he bumped into is Lily. The scene in the description is also when they bumped into each other, again if that wasn't obvious.

-We all know Lily's like her mother. She's stubborn and easily irritated, don't take her personality away. She's not going to sit there and sympathize Alex for being blind. She's going to tell him to suck it up and that he can do whatever the heck he wants.

-RELATIONSHIP PROGRESSION! He's blind! He's got to be the most cautious person out there! He's not going to go head first into a relationship!

-I imagine a scene where they're together, maybe snuggling, and she's talking about how adorable he is. Then he'll deny and say that she's adorable. She'll jokingly call him a idiot and tell him he's lucky he's blind, cause she's "ugly". But he'll tell her that she's the most beautiful thing in the world, and he doesn't need sight to know that.

-If you are struggling to keep writing, you can message me and I can help you think of something

-But make sure you've read the rules! We will make sure you follow them!

( plot by Tuft)