UNNOTICED ( Teddy Lupin )

TITLE: Unnoticed
LOVE INTEREST: Teddy Lupin
BOOK/MOVIE: next-generation era
OC NAME: Nathan Wieber
FACE CLAIM: Jean Luc Bilodeau
TAKEN BY: N/A

TITLE: UnnoticedLOVE INTEREST: Teddy LupinBOOK/MOVIE: next-generation eraOC NAME: Nathan WieberFACE CLAIM: Jean Luc BilodeauTAKEN BY: N/A

DESCRIPTION

"Why do you even talk to me, I'm a nobody"

"No you aren't, can't you see that I want to be your friend"

SUMMARY

Nathan was a very reserved boy, he had a hard time socializing with others. He didn't have a lot of friends, but he didn't mind. He liked being in the background, alone with no one to bother him. One of Nathan's biggest secret was his crush for the multicolored hair classmate Teddy Lupin. He longed for his love to be returned but feared others and especially Teddy's reaction.

On a normal school day, a scandal erupts about Nathan's big sister and in one day the whole school knows about it. Nathan feels like life couldn't be worse.

After hearing the scandal about a fellow classmate, Teddy starts to notice the boy involved in the scandal, Nathan was his name. He begins to get curious about Nathan, he realizes that the guy is very secretive but he was always there. Teddy, not afraid of challenges, decides to get closer to Nathan.

Nathan is very uneasy when Teddy, his crush, try to be his friend. Teddy doesn't give up and slowly is able to pierce the walls around Nathan to discover a broken boy who needs to be loved.

NOTES

- Nathan is a timid, reserved boy is in Slytherin. he has trouble opening up and sharing his feeling and his problems with others

- they fall in love! but it isn't a sweet rapid love story. There is going to be hardships during their love story

- teddy is bi and proud of it

- you can choose the scandal concerning Nathan's big sister

( plot by Kit )