ONCE UPON A TIME ( Sirius Black )

TITLE: Once Upon a Time
LOVE INTEREST: Sirius Black
BOOK/MOVIE: Marauders era
OC NAME: Ella Cook
FACE CLAIM: Margot Robbie
TAKEN BY: n/a

TITLE: Once Upon a TimeLOVE INTEREST: Sirius BlackBOOK/MOVIE: Marauders eraOC NAME: Ella CookFACE CLAIM: Margot RobbieTAKEN BY: n/a

DESCRIPTION

"Our love story is a fairy tale, you should start it with 'once upon a time.'"

"Sirius Black, our love story is a horror movie, let's not."

SUMMARY

Ella and Sirius had been rivals since they first met, and since then, you could not find either one of them together unless they were arguing. It was safe to say that they hated eachother, but there is a thin line between love and hate. When they both become curious about where their mutual friend, Remus Lupin, disappearances once a month, they decided to join forces to find out the truth. There love story was certainly not a fairy tale, but you can still start it with 'once upon a time'.

NOTES

- Ella and Sirius fight over the silliest of things.

- they both enjoy arguing a lot, and fight reguly. They are both in Gryffindor as well.

- when they both start to question Remus' disappearances, at first they compete to see who could find out where he went first, but they end up joining forces because they both have different skills it could be helpful.

- they don't actually find out about Remus, they eventually do along with the other marauders later on, but they give up after they both admit to having feelings about eachother.

- at first it is a really awkward and cringy relationship, but it turns into a really beautiful love.

(Plot by -emmahayley-)