TIGHTROPE ( Harry Potter ) ✓

TITLE: Tightrope
LOVE INTEREST: Harry Potter
BOOK/MOVIE: Goblet of Fire - Deathly Hallows
OC NAME: Michelle Woods
FACE CLAIM: Caity Lotz
TAKEN BY: ateezs

TITLE: TightropeLOVE INTEREST: Harry PotterBOOK/MOVIE: Goblet of Fire - Deathly HallowsOC NAME: Michelle WoodsFACE CLAIM: Caity LotzTAKEN BY: ateezs

DESCRIPTION:

"We're walking a tightrope!"

SUMMARY:

Michelle Woods knew the evil in the world was her mother, father, and the person that they served, Lord Voldemort. She wanted out of the evil in the world but she knew if she tried that she would meet death at the hands of her parents as they were devoted to the cause and they needed her to be to. Michelle Woods sought out the only person who she knew could help her, Albus Dumbledore. He told her to stay low and if Lord Voldemort ever came to surface again that he would get her out of that environment. After the Triwizard Tournament, Lord Voldemort came out and Dumbledore stayed true to his word saving Michelle. He sent her to live with the Order of the Phoenix who protected her and showed her the boy who lived.

NOTES:

- Change her name please! That is all I could come up with and it is terrible.

- So Michelle is still scared that her parents will find her and take her away from the only place she feels safe so she trys to not get close to anybody.

- When Harry and Michelle start to like one another she gets scared and says the quote above. Harry should say something about saving her.

- Michelle is Slytherin but only because that's what her parents wanted her to be.

- Other than that the rest is up to you! Make sure you follow the rules and if you need any help just message me.

( Plot by Flitt )