CURSED LOVE ( Lysander Scamander )

TITLE: Cursed Love (I don't love the title so you can change it if you'd like.)
LOVE INTEREST: Lysander Scamander
BOOK/MOVIE: Next Generation
OC NAME: Collette Andrews
FACE CLAIMS: Cole Sprouse and Janel Parrish
TAKEN BY: n/a

)LOVE INTEREST: Lysander ScamanderBOOK/MOVIE: Next GenerationOC NAME: Collette AndrewsFACE CLAIMS: Cole Sprouse and Janel ParrishTAKEN BY: n/a

DESCRIPTION "The curse clearly states that the two of you are not to make physical contact, or else you'll die! And what do you go and do?! Start dating! You realize you can't even hold hands, right?!"

DESCRIPTION
"The curse clearly states that the two of you are not to make physical contact, or else you'll die! And what do you go and do?! Start dating! You realize you can't even hold hands, right?!"

"Of course we know! But that doesn't change the love we feel for each other!"

SUMMARY
Lysander Scamander and Collette Andrews were completely normal to the wizarding world. Except for the fact that they were under a curse.
The Scamander and Andrews families were known enemies, so when Collette was born her dad placed a curse on them that would supposedly kill any Scamander that touched Collette.
But the curse didn't quite work. Rather than any Scamander, it was only Lysander Scamander that couldn't touch Collette Andrews.
The boy she just so happened to fall in love with.

NOTES
-I was inspired by the trailer for Five Feet Apart, which I'm so excited about! I mean, it's Cole-freaking-Sprouse!

-Collette's dad disappeared during her youth, but it's up to you what happened to him and how the curse will be brought about.

-I love the whole no touching concept because, I mean, just imagine all of the times they want to hold hands or kiss. Imagine how pissed Lysander would be that she could touch Lorcan, and, uh, drama! Lysander's jealous that she'll go for Lorcan since she can actually touch him, but she's a loyal (Hufflepuff?) that only wants to be with him!

-I love this so if no one takes this I freaking will XD

-If you have any questions or want the plot you can pm me

( plot by Tuft )