NECROMANCY ( George Weasley )

TITLE: Necromancy
LOVE INTEREST: George Weasley
BOOK/MOVIE: Post Deathly Hallows
OC NAME: Phillip Clinton
FACE CLAIM: Jensen Ackles
TAKEN BY: N/A

TITLE: NecromancyLOVE INTEREST: George WeasleyBOOK/MOVIE: Post Deathly HallowsOC NAME: Phillip ClintonFACE CLAIM: Jensen AcklesTAKEN BY: N/A

DESCRIPTION:

"There are whispers of a man who can either call onto a soul or bring back someone from the dead depending on how far that person is willing to go."

SUMMARY:

Phillip Clinton experienced death first hand at the age of eighteen. In his magical community everybody must die at the age of eighteen and if the that person's soul was strong enough, the person would come back alive. Phillip lost his sister and his cousin that way and was ready to not fight to live until his younger brother the night before his birthday, convinced him to fight. Phillip fought and won leading him to be able to talk to the dead and control them as well. After his brother turned eighteen and survived as well, the Clintons left ready to see the world for the first time in their lives.

A decade after the boys were let loose from their community, Phillip had gained a reputation as being able to talk to the dead and being able to bring them back so the loved ones could have them once more.

George Weasley looked for a miracle to help bring back his twin, the only person who truly understood him and he instead found a curse with the name of Phillip Clinton.

NOTES:

- You can definitely change the name.

- You can pick Phillip's brother's name.

- So about the community, they found out that the land they were living on was the entrance to the Underworld and when someone in ancestral history died and was brought back to life, they did that to everybody.

- Phillip's sister died and she was his older sister. They were very close and when she didn't come back to life he was broken.

- Phillip runs with his brother after he turns eighteen and not before as they aren't considered adults until they are eighteen and they have a tracer on then until that age.

- George looks around everywhere that he can for a miracle to bring back his brother so he goes to the black market of the wizarding community and that is how he hears of Phillip.

- Now this is important. You can decide whether or not Fred comes back. Either Fred's soul is strong enough to come back or it is not.

- When Phillip brings someone back from the dead, he turns into a coma like state for one week. George does not know of this so when he tries to and does or doesn't bring back Fred he is scared because of his feelings for Phillip.

- Any other questions PM me if you get the plot!

( Plot by Flitt )