Chapter 19

"This one?" Cam said as he pulled it out from behind his back.

"Yeah!!" I remember when me and cam played around like a married couple. It was great.

••••FLASHBACK••••

"Anna honey I'm home!!" cam said as he walked out of the closet in my fathers work clothes.

"Cameron! Just in time for tea!" I said as we sat at a little table in my room along with some of my stuffed animals.

"Is this real tea?" Cam whispered to me. He doesn't like tea because it's always to hot for his tongue.

"nope it lemonade! don't tell mrs piggy!" I whispered as is put my hands over my stuffed animals ears

••••END OF FLASHBACK••••

"Anna?" he said as he sat down. I'm kinda worried now... What if he is braking up with me??? nahh he won't our relationship is going so good! God I love him.

"yea?" I said with my voice shifting into seriousness.

"I think it time I should tell you." Cam said

"tell me what??" I replyed quicker then ever

"That you need to shut your curtains when you are changing, because it really turns me on." He laughed.

"Cameron!" I giggled.

"I forgot to tell you before magcon." he laughed

"well I won't be changing there anytime soon." I said and then our laughing came to an end.

"cam" my dad is walking over here. He can't see me. I don't want him to. I don't want to see him.

"Yea?" he said

"out there" I said hesitantly holding back the tears.

"come with me." cam said as he lead me into his very big closet. In the back there was a door. He opened it and we walked in and he flipped a switch.

"this is my get away. where I get away from the world." he said. It was a small room with two chairs, a blanket, and christmas lights were strung throughout the walls. He sat down in one of the chairs and I sat in the other. The doorbell rang and I'm assuming Cameron's mom got it because we could hear their conversation through the vent.

(Momma dallas- M
Anna's dad- A)

M- Hello Andrew!

A- she is here isn't she!

M-what are you talking about?

A- don't play dumb. she is here with the boy.

M- Anna? no? She is staying with a friend.

A- That girl doesn't have friends. I'm surprised the little slut has him!

I couldn't hold it back any longer. The tears flowed from my eyes. I was bawling. LOUD.

A- You bitch!! You lied! Now your gonna pay! WHERE IS ANNA!

We heard a slapping sound.

"stay here, call 911" cam whispered. Cam handed me his phone and ran down the stairs.

M- HELP!! HE IS BEATING ME!

A- Shut your mouth!

I looked down the vent and I could see the scene perfectly. I didn't want to though. I saw him slap her once more and she winced in pain. I dialed 911 (A/N 91FUCKING1 sorry I had to)

"what is your emergancy?" the person on the other side of the line said.

"my father is beating her! and he wants me but I'm hiding!" I couldn't talk right. I couldn't think straight. I told them the address then hung up. I looked down the vent only to see Cameron running up to my father and throwing him off his mom. My dad got up and said
"you asshole, i don't know how you can like that waste of space" Then cam snapped.

"ANNA IS NOT A WASTE OF SPACE! SHE IS MY WORLD AND DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER! BECAUSE WHEN YOU DIE YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!"
cam screamed and just then the police officers came in and took my dad away. Then the paramedics came and took Cameron's mother away because her wrist had snapped from the way my dad held her down.

I rushed downstairs and I stopped right Infront of Cam.

"you shouldn't have heard what he said." cam said on the verge of crying.

"I love you. You shouldn't be saying sorry. You just saved your moms life, and mine. I can't thank you enough" I told him.

A/N:

YASSS GO CAM! sorry I tried to make it longer. Magcon soon!!! follow me on twitter if you want?? ( @Thotxdallas )

~Lizzie