Chapter 28

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been going through some personal issues. But I'm back now so let's get reading!!!!

Anna's POV

Magcon just ended and we are now in the limo on our way to some restaurant called frosty frog or something. I don't know Taylor was mumbling when he told us. Life of the party is playing and Cameron is trying to sing to everyone which was a fail. He couldn't sing If his life depended on it.

"WE DONT HAVE TO BE ORDINARY!!!!..." cameron screamed

"cam I think your ruining Shawn's song." Taylor said and we all laughed. When we arrived we hopped out and we were seated at a partial circle booth. We sat, Aaron, Matt, Jack G, Taylor, Me, Cam, Nash, Carter, Mahogany, Jacob, Jack J, Hayes.
We all ordered and I needed to go wash my hands so I got up and I saw Taylor follow me. I walked into the girls bathroom and he walked into the men's. I washed my hands and walked out and as i was coming out I was pinned up to the wall by the restrooms and a pair of lips connected with mine. It felt like cameron but better.

"YOU ASS HOLE!" I heard Cameron yell. This means I'm kissing...

"TAYLOR GET OFF OF HER" Cameron screamed and he pulled Taylor off me and pushed him into the tables. I just kissed Taylor. I just Cheated on Cameron.

Cams POV

I walked out of there. I couldn't be there anymore. I walked out and crossed the street not even looking. I walked back to the hotel and packed my bags. I typed in my moms number.

"I'm coming home early! I'll be home tomorrow sometime" I said into the phone once we greeted eachother.

"Why? isn't Prom Tomorrow?" mom said and I snapped. the tears started flowing and I couldn't stop them I love Anna. I thought she was the one.

"She kissed Taylor mom" I said between my cries.

"baby I'm sorry. when you get home tomorrow I have a surprise. but gets some sleep and don't be to hard on yourself. Love you Cammy" she said

"Love you too bye." I replyed before hanging up. I Got on my computer and searched for the first flight home. After I bought the ticket I notice. In two days Anna will be at my house staying in my room. shit. I'm not telling her about what was planned for prom cause I really don't want to talk about it. Speaking of it she walks into the hotel room.

"Cameron hear me out" she said

"nope. I saw everything I sat there and watched him slam you against the wall. I didn't want to do anything because I wanted to see if you could handle yourself. You can't. so we are over. you cheated on me. i love you but goodbye." I said it then grabbed my bags and headed to hayes' room. I'm sleeping in here tonight. yay.

A/N

this is really short I'm sorry but it's 5:10am and I haven't slept so! ya! But you guys got me to 550reads and I cried. Thank you so much! hope you like the plot twist!😘 ~Lizzie