Chapter 5 The Drama

I woke up the next morning to Nova shaking me awake. "What" I say thinking there was some sort of big emergency "Bell and Mom are at it again" said Nova. I get up quickly and we rush down two flights of stairs and fly into the living room. Everyone except Mom and Bell notice, but they all look back to Mom and Bell. "How long have they been at it" I ask "I think since before seven" said Tony "before six" said Arthur "we woke up to our alarm" said Dominic with a yawn.
Just then the door opens and we all look except for Mom and Bell. Dad walked in and stood by us "how long" he asked "before six" said Dominic yawning again. "Great" said Dad with a sigh "how did this one start" he asked. Tony, Nova, Dallas, and I looked to one another with big eyes. "They started arguing over the fact how you guys" "have never been there for us" Dallas finished for me. Dad seemed confused but caught on to what we meant.
Just then the door opens and everyone looks except for the two arguing. And in cane a very angry Aunt Sally and Uncle Andrew out of breath. Aunt Sally walked over to Nova and check her cheek that was hit. "Light bruising" said Aunt Sally "you got lucky" said Aunt Sally patting Nova's shoulder. She then walked passed everyone and went straight to Bell. "Here comes the Aunt Sally Bear" said the triplets at the same time.
Aunt Sally stepped in between Mom and Bell, and Bell went pale. "Bell Lucy Sage, your in big trouble" shouted Aunt Sally, she grabbed Bell's wrist and drug her over to the Dad's recliner. Aunt Sally sat down and pulled Bell down causing Bell to lay on her lap. Aunt Sally than took out her wooden spoon she hid under the couch. All the kids took a step back except for Bell.
Aunt Sally raised the spoon up and then hit Bell with it on her butt. Making a loud pop sound as she hit her butt and scolded her. "You ruin my honeymoon and you cause trouble for your mother. And you went to hit your mother, but hit your sister instead. You are in serious trouble" said Aunt Sally. After I think twenty or more hits; Aunt Sally let Bell up and she runs to her room crying.
"I think I may have to bunk with you guys again" said Nova "yeah" said Genesis, Penny, and I. We then hear the door slam and we then all look back to Aunt Sally. "Who else needs to be taught a lesson" asked Aunt Sally tapping her finger on the wooden spoon. We all take another step back saying "not me" or "we're good" or "no thanks" or "no thank you".
"Good" said Aunt Sally putting the spoon back and standing up. "So now what was she arguing with you about" asked Aunt Sally, we all look to Mom. Who was stunned by what just happened, and than she starts crying. "Anna" said Dad as he, Uncle Andrew, and Aunt Sally went to her. "I'm a terrible mother" she cried and we all felt bad.
"You are not a terrible mother" said Dad "really. Your sister raised our kids and we have missed so many important moments in their lives" Mom cry's. "Okay maybe we aren't the best parents" said Dad which made Mom cry even more. "But we can make it up" said Dad rubbing Mom's back "how Bell's going to college soon and she hates us for it" said Mom.
"She doesn't hate you Anna. She's just angry" said Aunt Sally "yes. All you have to do is just tell her how you feel" said Uncle Andrew. "Yes and you two will be fine" said Aunt Sally. "Okay" said Mom, she then went to get up but Dad, Uncle Andrew, and Aunt Sally all started saying "no" and pulling her back down. "Give her an hour" said Dad "or two" whispered Tony and we all silently giggled.
         "Alright who wants breakfast" asked Aunt Sally standing up, and everyone raised their hands. While the dogs barked giving their response. "Alright Arthur, Genesis, Penny feed the dogs. Kara, Nova, Anna help me in the kitchen. Tony, Dallas, Dominic, John, Andrew set the table. And the little ones watch Tom and Jerry" said Aunt Sally turning the TV on. Everyone then rushed to do what their told.
                            ~In the kitchen~
        "Sally how do you do it" asked Mom while she buttered toast and Aunt Sally cooked bacon. "I guess I am just use to it" said Aunt Sally "I kind of feel bad. Because we just left you with the burden of taking care of our kids" said Mom. "Don't. You guys helped me find my husband, I got to take care of some amazing kids, and I got free living" said Aunt Sally as she bumped into Mom playfully.
        "Anna, you just got to remember the number one thing about being a parent" said Aunt Sally and Mom looked at her funny. "No matter how stressful or how much you want to kill them. They are worth all arguing and changing diapers" said Aunt Sally. "And I'm not going to lie to you. You are going to want to kill them, but trust me not killing them. Is worth it, because they are super loving and fun" said Aunt Sally.
        Mom looked to us and smiled at us. "I can do that, but that Witch Nikki" said Mom "tell me about it" said Aunt Sally filing her eyes. They both then laughed in amazement for their natural hate for Mrs. Nikki Stevenson. Which I hate her son Ryan and her son Alex. Many of my siblings hate a Stevenson or we all hate the same ones. Which it's usually the second one.
        After breakfast Aunt Sally went up to Bell and gave her a month of dish duty, by herself. Which that's a lot of dishes to take care of by yourself. After that Aunt Sally gave Mom some tips and advice about car pooling and other things. Then Mom and Bell has a feelings moment which involved a lot of crying. And Bell admitting she's dating the new guy... well he's been going to school for two weeks. So he's not that new, but still the new guy Dylan.
        And that they had sex in his room while his parents were out. Which then Mom and Dad have the birds and the bees talk to everyone 12 and up. Let just say I already knew it, but my parents explaining it made it very gross. And very uncomfortable.
        "Again I am not pregnant" yelled Bell "we just think you should take the test to be safe" said Mom. As they argued in the second floor hallway. I had just finish changing Violet's diaper and walked out with her, and got to hear this conversation. "And didn't you two have it a week ago" I asked "yes" said Bell. "Mom it take two weeks for it to actually be a bun in the oven" I say. "Thank you Kara" said Bell crossing her arms over her chest. "Fine" said Mom "but next week you are taking it" she then walked off into her room.
        "I really hate knowing she has those in their bathroom. I'm just expecting her to say "oh hey I'm pregnant again"" I say "yeah" agreed Bell. She then walked off to her room and me back down stairs.
        As I'm waking down the stairs I get a text. I check it and it's from Dad Family Meeting is what it read. "Great" I say annoyed and head to the living room. I sit down on the big couch with Violet on my lap and Tony, Nova, Penny, Dallas, Arthur, and Genesis sitting on the couch with us. One the love seat to my left Iris, Eleanor, Alice, Oscar, and Colton. And the other love seat to my right sat Uncle Andrew, Aunt Sally, Dominic, and now Bell.
        Mom and Dad stood in front of everyone; which meant in front of the TV. "Alright everyone Andrew welcome to your first family meeting with us" said Dad "glad to be here" says Uncle Andrew as he and Aunt Sally held hands. "Now Aunt Sally and Uncle Andrew will be staying with us till they find their own place. But your mother will still be in charge" said Dad "yes and if anyone wants to test her will be spanked" said Aunt Sally.
        "Aren't you going to be staying Dad" asked Tony with sadness in his eyes "no Tony, I have to get back to New York" said Dad checking his watch. "I better go pack" said Dad he then kissed Mom's cheek and went upstairs. "I'm going to my room" said Tony "yeah me too" said Dallas. They went up the stairs quickly and quietly making sure no one asked why.
        "What was that" asked Uncle Andrew "the older two boys are upset, because their father is always so busy. He never has time for them" explained Aunt Sally. Mom looked at Bell and she just shakes her head and gets up and leaves. We all do leaving the other three adults to the living room. We all go to Tony and Dallas's room which was on the second floor.
        We all sit there in silence we are all sad; all of us just wanted our parents. Dominic watched as Dad left threw the window in between Tony and Dallas's beds. "Dads gone" said Dominic which makes us all feel worse. As we continue to sit in silence their is a knock at the door. "Come in" we all say the door opens and standing right in front of the door. Was Mom in a football jersey with that eye black on her face.
        We all gawk at our mother. Mom came in and placed a box down in the room. "Get your jersey's on kids. We're playing football out back" said Mom, we all glowed with happiness. We grabbed our new family jerseys and ran to bathrooms and rooms to get dressed.
        Outside the dogs ran around and Violet sat in her high chair outside. While we all played Football it was nine against nine and so far my team was winning by three points. But we were all having to much fun to care, who was winning. We tackled each other and laughed about it. Even Uncle Andrew and Aunt Sally were playing with us and having a great time too.
        I guess that's what so great about family. We have problems but we all end up laughing in the end.