Chapter 24 Past

It has been a week since the incident with me knocking Sarah out and giving Julian his messed up face. Julian and I are cool, and I have gone back to my way of bottling up my feelings. Which Justin has gotten on to me about it, but I just ignored him.
         But today none of that matters since we're going SNOWBOARDING! Besides Hockey, Snowboarding is also something I very much love. And I am super pumped up for it.
         "What do you mean I can't go" I say "Kara" said Mom "we have never said anything about it in the past, but" "we're worried you bottling up your feelings is going to hurt you in the long run" said Dad. "You've been talking to Justin" I say annoyed "not only Justin but your Aunt Sally too" said Mom. "They both have shown that you cause more damage when you just shove everything and everyone away" said Dad "so your sending me to a shrink instead" I shout.
                               Julian's POV
         As everyone watches from the safety of the balcony looking into the living room. I look over to Justin and say "told you she'd be pissed" "shut up" Justin says. "I bet she'll do something to him" said Dallas "probably put snakes in his bed" said Bell. "Maybe scorpions" said Nova "oh she'll probably put Electric eels in the shower" said Dominic. "Or steal something precious to him" said Stephanie "oh like that time she kidnapped your boyfriend" said Jake.
         "Wait she did what" I ask laughing "yeah she kidnapped Stephanie's sixteen year old boyfriend. Kara was like twelve and Steph was eleven. Stash's boyfriend called Bell a mean word in Spanish. Kara understood and she was pissed" said Gabe and every laughed "it wasn't funny" said Stephanie. "Your right" said Willian "it was hilarious" said Jake and Gabe in unison. Everyone laughed as Jake and Gabe high fives one another. "What did he call you Bell" asked Gabriel "he called me 'perra' what ever that means" said Bell. "And when Stephanie stood up for him saying he didn't say it. Kara kidnapped scared the hell out of him. He confessed and they broke up" said Jackson.
                           Kara's POV (me)
         "Wait a freaking moment!" I screamed out "your saying me never talking about caused this" I say repeating what my parents just said. "How about my self absorbed parents never asked! Because they didn't care that much to ask! All they cared about was the money and their careers!" I yelled at the top of my lungs I turn around to walk away but stop "and I did talk to someone Buck and every single one of my older siblings and my twin" I tell them and walk away.
                                  Bell's POV
         At Kara's final words we knew everyone was going to ask us, everyone except Buck. Who can't speak because he's a dog. And Kara was telling the truth all our parents cared was putting him behind bars and suing him. They never once asked Kara if she was alright, or do you need anything. They did ask but it was a month later after Sarah's father's hearing and after Kara testified against him.
         So that's kinda why Kara closed off from them, but not everyone else. With our siblings Kara is as real as she can be, and around her cousins and other family members it's the same. Around people she doesn't know that well not really, but you can tell since she and Julian got together. Her walls are coming down are parents just don't know.
         "Let's go" said Tony and all of us went to Kara; well except Justin, who would have been killed if seen. "You alright K" asked Nova "no. But I'll be fine N" said Kara giving her twin a smile. "Come on let's get your stuff then head to the car" said Dylan "can't got to go to the therapist" said Kara sarcastically. "Like hell" said Dallas "will fight to get you in the car" "yeah even if we get grounded" said Klaus. And we all laughed as went into a giant group hug.

Later*
                           Kara POV (mine)
         Well I ended up getting to go Snowboarding, and I am super happy! Like I could cry happy! My entire family except Aunt Sally, Mom, and Dad fought for me to go. I was surprised Justin changed his mind guess he knows when he's wrong. He even apologized and I forgave him.
         Julian and I had a race with some of the others to see, who could do the coolest tricks and get down to the bottom faster. I WON! I have been Snowboarding since I was around seven years old; that includes Hockey. I just love the snow what can I say.
         "Jeez it's still hard to catch up to you" said Dominic "and I'm the most athletic one in the family" we all laughed at Dominic. I bumped into someone and as I was apologizing I saw who it was and stopped. My blood ran cold and I felt as if I couldn't breath. Why?! Why is he hear?! "Kara" I heard William say and I'm guessing he say who I was staring at. Because the next thing I know I'm shoved behind everyone with me.
         "Get the hell away from my niece" said Uncle Owen "take it easy. I didn't mean to-" "to almost take an innocent girl's life" said Uncle Owen. "I was going to say bump into her" said Sarah's Dad Liam. I know a hot name like that is associated with this lunatic, so sad isn't it. "And I actually I was hoping to see you again Kara" said Liam "I wanted to apologize" I just stare at him with a scared face. "I'm sorry for what I'be done to you and the scars I left you" Liam apologized "i-it's-s a-alr-ri-ight" I stuttered.
         Liam smiled at me with a kind and warm smile then walked away. Liam stopped turned his head a little then said "I'm also sorry for that terrible daughter of mine" "i-it's o-ok" I stutter again. Liam then walks away and no one relaxed till he was out of sight.
         We get home later that night and Dad won't shut up about how I need to go home. But then he changes his mind when he thinks of something that Liam may be thinking. "That's I have no idea what to do!" Dad shouts and plumps onto one of the many couches in the living room. "It be best if Kara did go back if she went with a giant group of people" said Grandpa "true. But what if he has a group with him too" said Pop "fair point" said Grandpa.
         "I know" I say and all the adults and Julian look to me "how about I stay here. But" I say making Suspense grow. "I have someone with me or watching me at a times. Except when I am in the bathroom" I say. "That is a good idea" said Uncle Frank "And I also think Kara should sleep with Julian" said Uncle Jerry. "What?!" Everyone shouted even the ones upstairs who have been silently listening. "Not like sex. I mean have them sleep in the same room" said Uncle Jerry tell us what he meant.
         "We do not need a younger version of Bell" shouted Genesis and Arthur from above. "Oh hush you two" said Bell slapping both of them upside the head, and them shouting "owe". "Julian will keep her safe. Isn't that right Owen" said Uncle Jerry "it is he saw exactly who Kara was looking at and he was the first one to push her behind him" said Uncle Owen. "I think he's more territorial of her that any guy I've ever seen" said Uncle Jerry "he's actually the only guy" I correct.
         "Yeah" said Stephanie "that's like her second boyfriend" said Willow "third actually" said Bell, Gabriel, and Nova. "Who was the third" asked Stephanie "me" said Gabriel waving as Nova and Bell point to him. "Wow" said Willow "yeah" agreed Stephanie.
         "The point is" said Uncle Jerry "he will protect her even if it kills him" "and that's what its going to take" said Julian. "That's right" said Uncle Jerry thrilled by Julian's enthusiasm. The room fell silent and we all look to Mom and Dad, Mom holding Violet and Grandma holding Lucky. Dad looks to Mom with pleading eyes and Mom gives him a stern look. "Fine" said Dad sounding defeated and for some reason that God only knows everyone cheered with triumph.
         "You confused like I am" I say looking down to Buck at my feet and he just looks to me then everyone else. "Thought so" I say looking back to everyone cheering except Dad. But perks up once Mom whispers something to him.