Chapter 18 Dylan's Folks

Today Dylan's folks were coming, and Bell is stressing out majorly. According to Bell, Dylan's Mom is the spawn of Satan himself. Apparently anytime she has gone over there especially Halloween. His Mom has been rude and verbally abusive, also she has tried to get Bell to give them the baby.
        "I say we hit her with a baseball bat. Then send her to Africa" says Willow "I like that idea" I say pointing to Willow. "No" said Bell "I'm just going to put up with that She-Devil" Bell tells us. Quinn, Stephanie, Willow, Nova, and I all yell "boo" at her. "You a brave girl. Stupid but brave" said Stephanie "yeah" we say agreeing with Stephanie, except Bell of course.
        "It only for four days. I can handle it" said Bell as she slipped on her pink heels. I rolled my eyes and I bet some of the others did, or they did it mentally. "Whatever you say" said Nova "if you change your mind though" said Quinn "let us know" said Willow, and Bell laughed at us. We walked into the hall and outside waiting was Gabriel and Julian.
        "Hey girls" said Gabriel kissing Nova's cheek and I kissed Julian on his lips. "How's Bell" asked Dylan "we offered to get rid of her evil mother-in-law" said Willow. "And?" asked Gabriel "she didn't go for it" I tell them. "Man that sucks" says Gabriel "yeah Dylan's parents are real evil" said Tony as he joins with Dallas, Jake, Gabe, Klaus, and Jackson. "She saying she can handle it" says Stephanie "highly doubt full" says Jackson "we know" all us girls say.
We all head down stairs to wait till Dylan's parents got here. And after twenty long minutes of Bell pacing back and forth the door bell rings. Dylan runs and opens the door "Mom! Dad!" says Dylan as he hugs his mom. "Oh my sweet little boy" Dylan's Mom says as she hugs him back. Dylan and his Father shake hands and Dylan says "hello Father" and his Father says "son" that it.
"Caroline, Victor how nice to see you" said Bell lying "oh.. Bell how nice to see you too" said Dylan's Mom lying as much as Bell was. "Please come in and meet my family" said Bell and they came in to the house. "Of course you both know my parent" said Bell leading them to Mom and Dad. "Yes John. Good to see you again" said Dylan's Dad "yes it is Victor" said Dad. "Caroline you look lovely" said Mom "oh why thank you dear. Though you do look a little... bloated" said Dylan's Mom. And I swear you could have seen steam come out of Mom's ears.
"And these are my younger siblings" said Bell not giving Mom a chance to strangle Dylan's Mom. "This is Tony, Nova and Nova's boyfriend Gabriel. Colton, Oscar, Dominic, Dallas, Iris, Eleanor, Alice. Kara and her boyfriend Julian. Violet, Arthur, and Genesis" said Bell. "Charmed to meet you all" said Dylan's Mom with disgust, and it took everything in me to not say something back. "This my Dad's parents" said Bell "oh Clay, Hannah. How good to see you" said Dylan's Mom actually being nice. "Hannah we are good. Thank you" said Grandma.
"Then this is my Mom's parents" said Bell "nice to meet you" said Dylan's Father being rude to Nana and Pop. "Then of course our Aunts and Uncles on my Dad's side. Aunt Sally and her husband Andrew. Uncle Henry and his wife Aunt Olivia, and their kids Stephanie, Taylor, Zoey, Jake, Gabe, and Xavier. Aunt Nicole and her husband Frank, and their kids William, Klaus, and Quinn" Bell said "good to see you all again" said Dylan's Dad "and nice to meet you" said Dylan's Mom. "Then my Mom's siblings. Uncle Jerry and his wife Maggie, and their kids Jackson, Haylie, Luke, and Lizzy. And Uncle Owen and his wife Sophia and their kids Willow, Zack, and Tyler" said Bell finally finished. "Nice to make your acquaintance" said Dylan's Mom walking away from them.
"Oh that Julian's Mom, Lilly. His older brother Justin and his younger sister Maya. And that Gabriel's parents and his two younger siblings Tonya and Juliet" said Bell now actually finished. "Hello" said Dylan's Mom as they walked past Lilly's extended hand. I stepped forward to punch her, but Bell gave me a pleading look. I take a step back, and Bell mouths "thank you" to me.
"Everyone here is really nice" Dylan tells his parents "yes and most of them are very uneducated" said Dylan's Mother. She is one step closer to me punching her. "Well if you excuse all of us.. we have things to do" said Mom lying for everyone. "Of course" said Dylan's Mom "where is your Servants shouldn't they have took in the bags already" said Dylan's Mom. "We don't have Servants" Dad tells them "you expect us to carry our own bags" said Dylan's Dad.
Mom was about to say 'yes' but Bell cut in. "Of course not Tony, Dominic" said Bell "take their bags to their room" Tony and Dominic looked at her like she was crazy. But Bell gave them pleading eyes, and they sighed and gave in to Bell's demand.
        Julian and I headed upstairs not wanting to see who else they could piss off. "Were you on the verge of hitting Dylan's mom" asked Julian once upstairs "oh you have no idea" I say and Julian laughed at me. "So was I" said Nova behind us "she treats people that aren't rich like their nothing" Gabriel said. "And I bet they control everything about Dylan's life" added Nova. "That would explain why she is a b word to Bell" I said "you girls are such The Nancy Drew readers" said Julian. "We read her books when we were like 10 and 11" said Nova in defense; which caused Julian and Gabriel to laugh at us.
        And you know how I mentioned how Dylan's parents would insult pretty much everyone. Well they did Penny heard Dylan's Mom tell Dylan's Dad that our family is way to big and crazy. And that we all belong in the Zoo or a Psycho asylum. Dylan's Dad called Arthur and idiot for asking them why they are so rude. And he also told him that he was very uneducated about how the rich should be. Then Dylan's Mom insulted Nana's baking, and then at dinner she insulted everyone, who helped cook.
        And the worst part was they insulted Bell, and tried to convince her to give the baby up to them. And Dylan didn't do anything about it; which really made me want to give him a piece of my mind. For once in my life I couldn't wait for Thanksgiving break to be over with.
        As us older kids sat outside getting away from Dylan's parents Dylan comes out with Bell. "So this is where your all hanging" said Dylan "Dylan. I think we should go to bed, I'm really tired" said Bell. "Of course Bell" said Dylan "night guys" said Dylan "night" we all say.
        "For once I can't wait for this week to be over with" said Gabe "yeah" agreed Jake. "Dylan's parents will be the soul reason. I will end up on national Television as a Murder" said Dallas "that goes for me too" I say raising my hand. "And me" said Tony "and definitely me" said Willow and Stephanie. "No I won't let any of you end up like that" said Julian "especially you" he said tightening his grip on me a little. Kiss his lips and I hear the boys gross out and the girls go "aww".
        Just then we heard Dylan's Mom and Dad talking. "I don't know what will do Victor. That girl is unfit to raise a baby" said Dylan's Mom "I agree dear" said Dylan's Dad. "I have an idea" said Dylan's Mom "we get her and Dylan into a big fight. Then once they don't want to raise the baby together anymore. We get full custody over the children" said Dylan's Mom. "That is a good idea. But Bell's parents have more money than us" says Dylan's Dad.
"True. But even if we get half of the custody. We can still raise those kids the right way, and sway them are way" says Dylan's Mom. "Your a genius dear" said Dylan's Dad "oh I know" said Dylan's Mom, and then their voices disappear.
"We should" said Jackson "yeah" we all say getting up and rushing into Bell and Dylan's room. Nova got kicked out for the week. "Where's Dylan" asked Jake "he went to talk to his parents" says Bell very confused. "Crap" says Gabe "what's going on" Bell asked. We looked to one another than her. "Dylan's parents want to get you out of the picture. And raise the kids to be selfish brats like them" says Stephanie. "Well that's not happening" says Bell "they got a back up plan" says Justine, but before he could say what. Dylan walked in "oh hey guys" said Dylan looking gloomy. "Nothing just saying night" said Quinn lying through her teeth.
"Well night" said Dylan and we all said "Night" back as we each walked out the door. "Well their screwed" said Dallas and I punched his arm "oww" he cried out. "Don't say that" I say to him firmly "yeah their not screwed" said Tony. "Your right. Their fucked" said Dallas and we all agreed with him.
"We all better get to bed" said Gabriel "yeah" said Tony "got a long day ahead of us" adds Justin. "More like a week" Stephanie corrects "yeah" agreed Quinn and Willow as they nods their heads. "Well night everybody" says Dallas "night" we all say going our separate ways. "Night Kara love you" says Julian "love you Julian" I say and kiss his cheek. I head upstairs and change into PJ's.
"Night Nova, Night Kara, Night Penny" says Genesis as I lay my head on my pillow. "Night Genesis" we all say back to her and to each other. As I drift off to sleep I pray that Dylan and Bell work out, and that Dylan's parents leave very soon. And you definitely can't blame me their jerks.
And as I am almost asleep Nova asks "you think Dylan and Bell will be ok" "I hope so" I say. "Me too" they are cute "but Dylan's parents are just so" "controlling" I say for her. "Yes" said Nova with relief and disgust "yeah but hopefully Dylan stands up to them" I say. "Yeah or Bell might kill his mother" says Nova with a small giggle, but then turns into a full out laugh.
And I laugh along with her Bell could never kill anyone. Bell would feel so terrible and turn herself in. "She could never be a murder" said Nova "that's for sure" I agree. Our laughter dies down and we stay silent. "Night Kara" says Nova "night Nova" I say back to her.
But we both then end up laughing again as we both still think of Bell being a murder. I could see the headlines now 'Daughter-In-Law kill Mother-In-Law the turns herself in. Out of guilty conscious'. God that would be so funny to see and hear about too. Now of course it won't be funny and first, but it definitely would be later.
After several hours of laughter and waking up Genesis and Penny. And informing them why we were laughing, and them laughing with us. We all fell asleep, and silently wish for those headlines.