Chapter 11 Know Me

Julian brought me Pizza Hut and we sat in a booth laughing. "So wait you seriously kicked Dallas's ass for loosing his temper on Nova" said Julian chuckling "yes and because of him, I lost my temper" I tell Julian. Julian laughed and the waitress came up to us. "Can I get you anything else" she asked twirling her hair and looking at Julian.
        "No" said Julian looking at her then he turned back to me "are you sure" she said. Julian looked at her annoyed "yes I'm sure" said Julian but the girl still stood there. "Hey chick" I said she looked at me disgusted, but then she realized who I was. "Miss. Sage" she said frightened "he said 'no' now get lost" I ordered her. The girl then scampered off and Julian looked at me confused as I laughed.
        "What was that" asked Julian holding a laugh back. I sipped my soda I placed it down "I caught her one day stealing from a car. I beat her up and now she respects me like I'm a gang boss" I tell him. He studies me for a second then says "yeah I can see that" I picked up a pepperoni and threw it at him. Julian chuckled at me and I laughed along.
        "I have a question" said Julian going serious "shoot" I say. "So when Sarah's Dad tried to kidnap you. Is it also true he was going to kill you" asked Julian. Way to ruin the moment Julian! "Yeah it's true" I answer "wow Sarah's Dad is a real dick" said Julian. I smiled lightly and nodded "yeah" I said. We sat in silence for a while neither of sure what to say.
        "So how many siblings do you have" I asked Julian breaking the uncomfortable silence. "Two an older brother and a little sister" Julian tells me "what are their names" I asked intrigued. "My little sister is Maya and my older brother is Justin" he says "now this may be weird but how many cousins do you have?" "What!?" I asked. "Well you have siblings so I was wondering how many cousins you have" Julian informs me.
        "Oh" I say giggling "I have thirteen I think" I say "ten jeez your family is huge" says Julian rubbing his neck. I giggle "yeah we are" I say "how about you how many cousins do you have" I ask. Julian rubs his neck "three about to be four" Julian answers I laugh "what" says Julian confused. "I got the big family and you got the small family" I tell him still giggling. Julian smiles and chuckles along with me.
        For the rest of the time we ask each other questions like favorite color, favorite food, and I did tell him about Buck. And how Buck is very protective of me and that's why they put him out back when they put me in the basement. I had saw what time it was on my phone and knew I had to get home.
Julian dropped me off at my house and I noticed everyone was still up. "I had a great time Julian" I tell him, he hands me my heels and I hand him Gabriel's shoes. "I had a great time to with you" says Julian we stand there staring at each other. "Well goodnight" I say turning away, but Julian grabs me and kisses my cheek. "Goodnight Kara. I'll see you tomorrow" Julian whispers into my ear sending shivers down my back.
I watch Julian leave then I head inside. I open the door to see The Mob. "What" I sigh as I come inside "I thought you were on a date with Gabriel" said Dad. "I was but then he said he liked Nova and then he left. Julian was there and we hung out for the rest of the night" I inform them. Nova squeals with joy she has had a major crush on Gabriel for two years.
She quickly got out her phone put it to her ear and ran up the stairs. "What did you an Julian do" asked Uncle Andrew as I passed by them. "We sat at Pizza Hut and talked" I tell them with a roll of my eyes "got an alibi" asked Dallas "yeah that girl Stephanie was our waitress" I tell them. I then rush up the stairs so no more questions could be asked. "Oh yeah Julian's coming over tomorrow" I yell down the stairs.
I then head up to my room to get into my PJ's and have a nice hot shower. I finally lay in my bed and rethink everything that happened. I couldn't have had a better time than tonight.