Chapter 25 Merry Christmas

Well it's Christmas morning, and before we get to the whole open Christmas Presents. I need to catch you up on something. First I very much like sharing a room with Julian, and only Julian. We snuggle up together and I sleep really peacefully, and Buck is out of feet at the end of the bed. Also the family has done Snowboarding, Ice skating, and for some unknown reason Mom made us do Christmas Caroling. That Day was I wish I was dead day for sure.
         I hadn't seen C.M., Sarah, or Liam at all. Thank you God! I have had an amazing time, but tomorrow we head home. Then Dad starts planning his New Years party; which is actually a business party. And instead of going to that I am going to Julian's house to celebrate with Penny tagging along. Also Nova and my birthday are coming up will be sixteen and able to drive our vehicles. Well that's really it.
         "Merry Christmas" says everyone as well all come down the stairs and see the grown up drinking coffee. "Merry Christmas" they reply back to all of us. We all hand out presents to one another, their were so many! Everyone body got around ten to eleven presents. Some of us got  like one more because of boyfriends or boyfriends mothers, who have fallen in love with us, Metaphorically speaking. I really have enjoyed this Christmas more than any other Christmas.
         Julian had gotten me a heart necklace with our first letter of our first name carved on it, it also had a plus sign. I also got like new headphones wireless ones, some anime, manga, plaid long sleeve shirts, and a speaker. My favorite was Julian's present. I had gotten him a new leather jackets, since his last one was torn to shreds by their new puppy Lola. Julian was so pissed about the jacket, but now he is super happy. Which is all I want him to be is happy. That was definitely cheesy.
         Anyways Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy the quote up top.😉