Chapter 3 What?!

I woke up the next morning to see I had fallen asleep with Penny snuggled next to me. I was also greeted by a blazing light and Dad saying "Family Meeting After Breakfast". He then walked out and headed into Oscar and Colton's room.
I groaned as I got out of bed. I grabbed a pair of slightly ripped jeans, a gray tank top, a red and black plaid shirt. That I had cut the sleeves off of. Underwear and a bra that matched of course, and my black beanie. I quickly got into the closet bathroom that was available, and shut the door while locking it.
I took a hot shower got out blowed dried my hair; as I blowed dried my hair I heard a knock. I unlock the door and in cams Penny, Alice, Eleanor, and Iris still in their PJ's. I sighed "triplets I give you baths. Then Penny you can take a shower" I say. The triplets get undressed as I turn on the water to a decent temperature. The triplets bath is fast, and once their out and dried Penny hoped in.
I straightened my hair as the triplets got dressed and Penny took her shower. I put my straightener away and grab hair stuff. The only girly thing I'm good at is hair. I blow dried the triplets hair as Penny got out. I than pull Alice's hair into a half up half down. I than cut it off and braid it down. At the end I put a pink ribbon in to match her shirt. I put Eleanor's hair into two Dutch braids and used black hair ties to match her pants. I put Iris's hair into a fishtail braid and tie it off with a purple polkadot ribbon.
Penny dries her hair as I do the triplets hair, and once she finishes. I put her hair into a waterfall braid; which in my opinion looks great on her. I then throw my beanie on, and we all head down stairs for breakfast.
We walk into the dining room to see Bell and Nova aren't here yet. The triplets, Penny, and I take our seat right by each other. Everyone wait another five minutes even the dogs were waiting when we all heard Bell and Nova running down. The rush to their seats and sit down "took them long enough" I hear Tony scoff and many of us did our best not to laugh.
Once Bell and Nova were seated Father said grace. "Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for the food we are about to receive. Also thank you for my beautiful wife, our loving dogs, our fifteen beautiful heathy children, and for the union of Sally and Andrew. In Jesus name say amen" "amen" everyone repeated after Dad.
Everyone including the dogs started to eat breakfast. Which for breakfast was waffles, eggs, toast, and bacon. With the choice of Grape juice (my favorite), Orange juice, Milk, or plain H2O in another words water. Aunt Sally got our choices for what to drink the day before the wedding.
"So what's the meeting about" asked Tony "is it a new puppy" asked Arthur and Genesis at the same time. Dad wiped his mouth with his napkin and said "no it's not a new puppy". "Is Mom pregnant again" asked Dominic and everyone I mean everyone; that includes the dogs. Looked to Mom. "No I am not pregnant" she said everyone then carried on with eating.
"Then what is it about" asked Bell "you'll all find out after breakfast" said Dad lifting up his glass of Orange Juice. The rest of breakfast was normal occasional chit chat; Mom and Dad being updated on things they missed. A few of us bragging about big things we accomplished. Like me all A's and I'm going to be in the Honor's Society.
After each of us got done eating we headed to the living room to wait for Mom and Dad. Who wanted to stay at the table till everyone was done. I sat on the love seat couch reading a book called The Poison Princess. I love this book series read the entire series 3 times now.
Arthur and Genesis sat on the couch with me looking through an animal book. Penny sat on the floor playing with her Barbies. Alice, Eleanor, and Iris sat on the other love seat couch watching The Loud House on TV. Colton and Oscar sat on the floor playing with cars. Bell, Nova, Dallas, Dominic, and Tony sat on the big couch. Bell was on her phone texting I think, Nova was filing her nail down, Dallas and Dominic watched The Loud House too, and Tony was texting his girlfriend most likely.
        No one had noticed Mom and Dad had entered the living room, till Dad switched the TV off. Their were moans about the TV being turned off; which snapped my attention. "Penny, Colton, Oscar go sit down on the couches" said Dad and they listened. Penny sat in my lap, while Oscar and Colton sat on the big couch with the big kids. Mom handed Violet to Nova, who placed her in her lap.
        "Alright kids listen up the big news we have to share is" said Dad, he looked to Mom, who was smiling. "We're getting a new car" said Dad "why do we need a new car" shouted Dominic, then everyone started arguing. "Hey kids... Kids!... KIDS!!!" Dad yelled at us and we all got quite "finally" said Dad. "We are getting a new car so our entire family can fit in it" said Dad "it's customized car. That once was a little school bus, but we are paying a lot of money for it to just for us" Mom explained.
        Everyone was silent for a second than Dallas raised his hand. "Yes Dallas" said Dad "What do you mean us" asked Dallas "yeah, you guys are never home" added Arthur.
        "That brings us to our next subject" said Mom
        "Your Aunt Sally and Uncle Andrew are going to be buying their own place in town. But Aunt Sally won't be here to take care of you kids" Mom explained and the room was quite for like two seconds. Then we all started shouting and arguing. "HEY!" Dad yelled again and everyone got quite again.
        "So were just suppose to be sent away and separated" said Bell, Arthur and Genesis clutched to each other. "No" said Dad rubbing his temple "then what's going to happen" asked Alice "yeah because I don't want to leave my sisters" said Eleanor. "You girls aren't going anywhere" said Mom "your mother had retired from Fashion Designing and will be staying home" said Dad.
        Once again the room was silent for only a few seconds then we all busted out laughing. "This is a joke isn't it" asked Genesis "if it is it was great" said Arthur. "This is the best joke Mommy and Daddy ever made" said Iris "yeah" agreed Penny.
        "This isn't a joke kids" said Dad and the room fell dead silent. All of us kids either looked concerned or looked panicked. "What" asked Mom "Well it's just" started Bell but wasn't so sure about finishing her sentence. "The last time Mom actually took care of us herself" said Tony "was right after Arthur and Genesis was born" said Dallas. "I've done it before I can do it again" said Mom "yeah if there was seven of us" said Nova.
"You kids just need to have faith in your mother, she'll do great" said Dad rubbing Mom's shoulders as if to reassure her. We all looked to one another not so sure about this, but we knew there was no way out of this. "Now you kids go do your chores" said Dad, we then all got up off the couches to go do our chores.
I know what your thinking 'chores'? Your parents could just hire maids and staff members to take care of everything. Well their is 14 of us, and to them we look like staff. Plus they believe we need to work for things in life, and I agree. But their are many that don't agree in this house.
The rest of the day went by quick and Dad had to leave for business. So tomorrow was Mom's first official day as a stay at Home Mom. And tomorrow was a Monday; which meant school.
"Alright I'm packing everyone's lunches what do you kids want?" asked Mom with a notebook and pen. "Alice, Iris, and I would like PB&J Sandwich please" said Eleanor batting her eyelashes "okay" said Mom.
"I'll take a Ham Sandwich" said Tony; Dallas, Bell, Nova, Dominic, Oscar, and Penny also asked for Ham Sandwiches. While everyone else asked for PB&J (Peanut Butter and Jelly).
"Alright chips" asked Mom "oh I want the Puff Cheetos" said Colton "we second that" said Arthur and Genesis as they raised their left hands. Some of us asked for Ruffles and other Funyuns and Some for Lays chips. For drinks we were given Juice, Water, or Soda. Most of us choose Sodas and Juice except for Dominic, who choose water. We then choose our fruit and dessert; then we did breakfast. And now we're all off to get ready for bed.
As I laid in bed I wondered what tomorrow held in store for all of us. And I prayed to God that Mom would do well at being a Stay at Home Mom. But only God knows how this will play out.