Chapter 46 The Final Battle! A Resonance of Hope and Determination?

Normal POV (A/N: Damn this POV has been needed for who knows how long..)

The sky was dark red, the color of blood. The group was currently standing atop of Nirvana. Medusa, however, was sitting on a broomstick in the air.

Kelly and the others charged at Medusa. Kelly, Jennifer, Nick, and Maka were trying to attack with their weapon partners while Edith shot arrows at her and Kid shot bullets. Medusa somehow dodged the attacks, despite being seated on her broomstick. The wizards approached her next.

"Lightning strike!" Noah chanted. "Ice-make death scythe!" Gray shouted. "Ice-make lance!" Stephanie exclaimed. "Water nebula!" Lauren chanted.

Medusa blocked all of the attacks using her vector arrows. "Vector plate." Medusa muttered as she placed the arrows under the wizards, causing them to slam into the rock walls.

"Dammit! We haven't gotten a single hit on her yet!" Edith growled. "We just have to keep fighting! Even if we end up too tired to stand, I'll still try to fight until I die!" Kelly shouted as she charged at Medusa again, trying to cause even a tiny scratch. But to no avail, Medusa was able to slap Kelly away into the dirt.

"Kelly!" Milli shouted with worry. "I'm okay. You sit this out for a sec!" Kelly shouted. "Edith! Jennifer!"

The two nodded as they tossed their weapons aside as they changed back into human form.

"Element magic!" "Fire magic!" "Plant magic!" "Unison raid!" the three of them shouted as they aimed their Fairy Tail magic at Medusa. She was unable to block the attack as she was hit, falling to the ground. Medusa landed on her feet, however, barely nothing on her. The broom she was recently sitting on was also unharmed and she hopped back on it again.

"What?! But we hit her with so much magic power!" Jennifer exclaimed. "Apparently it wasn't enough." Edith mumbled.

They all stared up at Medusa, her smirk showing off all the evil in her heart. "If this keeps up the way it is now, we won't be able to stop her! We're screwed!" Paige shouted. "Come on, guys! Think!" Emily encouraged.

Everyone's minds were racing, thinking of what to do. Medusa used this to her advantage. "Vector arrow!" Medusa chanted as a wave of arrows came crashing down on them. Some blood splattered onto the ground from the ones who were injured from the attack.

"Weapons! Transform! I have an idea!" Jennifer shouted. "Wizards! Get ready for a unison raid between you all!"

Everyone nodded as the meisters held their weapons in their hands. The four wizards were preparing a unison raid.

"Let's go! Soul resonance!" the meisters said as they all started their resonance. Milli became a larger blade that was shining gold. Light reflected off of the blade, almost blinding the others. Paige also became larger but also obtained another blade on the opposite side of the one she already had, causing Jennifer to swing her around like a baton. Emily's bow started glowing when arrows appeared in the bow as millions appeared all at once. The arrows gave off a smoke-like effect, but the smoke was an orange color, the color of Emily's soul. Victor's ax part of the halberd became larger than the tip when he started glowing red, the color of his soul, the color gave off heat, showing a fire aspect on the weapon. Maka and Soul recited witch hunter. Kid was currently in his execution mode, ready to fire.

The wizards' unison raid was a orb that was mixed with yellow and multi shades of blue, the colors of lightning, ice, and water magic. As the wizards shot their unison raid in the form of a beam, the meisters shot their resonances. Kelly, Jennifer, Maka, and Nick all charged up to Medusa and slashed at her while Edith and Kid shot their attacks. It seemed they were all able to inflict major damage to Medusa.