Victoria

Victoria

I feel like death has settled into my lower body. It was now that I was silently thanking God I only have 4 periods a year thanks to birth control. I had a huge migraine and the cramps in my stomach were so bad I could literally throw up. Word got around to dad that I looked as ill as it gets and he came to hunt me down. 

"Hey Kiddo." he sat next to me.

"Hey Dad." 

"I hear you aren't feeling too well today." I nodded. "That time of the month huh?" 

"Yep." I popped the "p" sound.

"Well it'll pass. Try to sleep it off as much as you can. Do you have any more medicine?" I shook my head. "I'll try to round some up for you okay? You want anything to drink?" 

"Just some water." 

"I'll get some to you." he kissed my forehead and went to tend to more business, whispering to a female assistant to try and find me some Midol and a bottle of water. She nodded and scurried away. Considering how many women were working on this tour, somebody had to have some Midol.  

I looked out at the boys, watching them perform. They were having such a great time up on the stage. They got to "Stand Up" and that signaled to me they were almost halfway done. A tall blonde came and handed me a bottle of water and 2 Midol. I thanked her and swallowed them. I saw Louis watching me out of the corner of my eye. I'm sure he was worried. I know I look about as awful as I feel.

 They went into "Moments" and I just sat with my eyes clothes, listening. All the fans had out their cell phones, waving them back and forth. It was beautiful honestly. The fans were singing right along and I could only imagine how it must feel to have millions of people adore you. And yet the boys loved them just as much. The guys new they would be nothing without the fans which is something bands often forget. Next they slid into "Gotta Be You" and the final song was "Up All Night". They thanked everyone and bowed, and then the curtain closed and they walked off to go sign stuff, kissing my cheeks as they went by. I smiled, they're all so sweet and affectionate. 

I quietly went back to the bus, took my make up off, brushed my teeth, changed clothes, and got in bed. I knew it would be hours til they came back for dinner so I might as while get some rest while I can. I turned on my iPod and listening to their album on repeat until I fell asleep.

3 hours later, it's 2AM and the boys piled in the bus, making awful amounts of noise and shaking the whole thing. By the time they realized I was on the bus and laying down, I was already awake. Niall came into the sleeping area and shut the door separating it from the rest of the bus. 

"Hey Love."

"Hey Ni."

"How we feeling?" He laid next to me, opening his arms to me which I gladly accepted, laying on his chest. 

"A little better. My head doesn't hurt anymore but my stomach is still-" I was cut off in mid sentence by an incredibly intense cramp. I doubled over and let out a bit of a whimper. 

"I'm sorry about that babe." he said as he rubbed my back tenderly, waiting for it to subside. When it finally did, "We're eating pizza tonight. We'll be at the hotel tomorrow and you can take a long bath. That'll help. Are they always this bloody awful?"