Victoria

Victoria.

Wrapped in Niall's arms I took my comfort in him as a brother. 

"What is it, Love?" Even though we've known each other for a short time, Niall had a knack for knowing when something is wrong when no one else does. 

I sighed, "It's Louis." 

"Go on, babe. I won't tell anyone."

"He's just so back and forth you know? One minute he seems like he likes me and the next he wants to be just friends." I told him about the shit he pulled in the kitchen earlier. "Like what am I supposed to do with that? I wanted to turn around and kiss his face off. Which I may have done if I knew whether he liked me or not. I'm just so confused Ni." 

He nodded, rubbing my back soothingly. "Honestly Love, I think he's confused as well. I don't see why he wouldn't like you. You're both nearly perfect for each other. Just give it some time Love. What's supposed to happen will happen." he kissed my forehead as if to reassure me.

"Thanks Ni." We were quiet for a moment. "We could be twins you know? We look exactly alike. We could totally pull that off." 

"Aye we could!" he laughed. "Now why don't I sing to you and you focus on getting some sleep alright?" 

I nodded and snuggled into him. Laying with Niall was different than laying with Louis. With Niall is was more brotherly, and best friend like. But with Louis... It was something totally different. It was more personal, more intimate almost. More of a boyfriend thing. From that point, Niall sang me a few songs and before he made it to the end of number 2, I was already asleep and dreaming. 

Somewhere in the gray area between sleeping and being awake I heard two familiar voices.

"How long have you been in here Ni?"

"I never left. She won't let go and I didn't want to wake her." Niall said.

I knew the other voice but I just wasn't awake enough to place it. 

"You need anything, mate?" 

"Nah, Lou. I'm alright as long as she is. What about you though? I think you and her need to talk about where you stand with each other. There's just too much confusion between you two."

Louis. That was the other voice. God I'm so sleepy. 

"I know Niall. I just don't want to ruin anything. I mean our relationship, her relationship with the guys, the tour, there's a lot on the line here. We must get along and I don't so want to hurt her. She deserves so much Niall."

"I think you're a good fit for what she deserves. And I think she's good for you too." 

He shifted his feet. "I'll talk to her soon."

I reached out in my dreams for the Louis in my head. I held him close and dove back into a dream.