Liam

Liam.

"Lou?" I called, coming through the door. 

"I'll go check his room." Harry said heading through the door. "Found him." Harry cursed quietly. 

We walked back to Louis's bathroom to see him laying on the bathroom floor, passed out.

"Ni, give me a hand please." Harry and Niall picked him up, and laid him on his bed on his side. "I'll keep an eye on him until he wakes up." Harry said, sitting next to him. I nodded, admiring his brotherly love. 

Zayn excused himself to bed and Niall and I stayed in the common room.

"It wasn't the same without her." He said quietly.

"I know Ni, but you heard James. She'll come back. You just gotta give her some time." His blue eyes were pure sadness. 

I know he missed her, we all did. I hated it for Louis the most though. I've been sitting back watching him fall for this girl and her fall for him but neither of them could see it for themselves. Louis's jealousy got the best of him. And I can't say I really blame him. She'd been gone for hours, left before any of us were up and she didn't answer any of our calls or texts. He was worried to death, and then he heard her talking about Daniel, he lost it. And then she walked out, and Lou's heart walked right out with her. My phone buzzed with Danielle's goodnight text. I smiled and texted her back before laying down in my bed, exhausted.