Louis

Louis.

I laid there, playing with her hair and singing to her for hours, even long after she'd fallen asleep. I went through 10 or 15 songs by the time the guys decided to come in for the night and go to bed. The door cracked open and Niall poked his head in. I gave him the signal and they all filed in, climbing up to their bunks. They didn't talk much, probably because they didn't want to disturb Victoria anymore tonight. They whispered their goodnights and then it was completely silent. 

The more I thought about her, the more I knew I wasn't going to keep up this whole friend for very long. I have this beautiful girl in my arms that cares about me enough to become so upset at the thought of me dying, that she risked her life to save mine. She accepts me for who I am, she's comes to every show, and she gets along really well with the guys. I couldn't have fashioned a more perfect girl if I tried. But what about the whole rebound rule? Does it even apply here? It's been almost 2 months since Eleanor and I broke up. Rebounds happen within the week of breaking up, and they only apply when you have intentions of breaking up with them shortly after. I don't plan on that. I wouldn't want to hurt her that way. But we've only known each other for what? A week now? That's too soon to be dating. We'd have to get to know each other more isn't it? She has to get to know everyone better. Maybe I just don't need to think so much. I was so conflicted about what to do, but I was too tired to think about it anymore. I kissed her forehead, and went to sleep and dreamed about her. 

I woke up later at 11 and she was still next to me. I held her tight, laying my head on hers and just enjoying the quiet moment. Above me Zayn and Liam snored a little. Niall's hand was thrown over the side of the bed, just hanging there, and from the sounds of it, Harry was having a dream about a show. The light from the window shone on her golden hair, making it shine. I ran my fingers through the curls, so soft and so perfect. My fingers touched her cheek, traced her jawline. How perfect.

"You're falling for her Lou." I looked up to find Niall looking over the railing of the bed at me, hanging upside down like a bat. I sighed and looked at her, tracing her jawline with my fingertips. 

"I know. I'm just going to have to accept that." he continued to watch me play with her hair. "She's just so perfect Ni. She's more perfect than anyone I've ever known. You know?" 

He nodded. "I understand Lou. Are you ever going to tell her?" 

I shrugged. "I don't know mate. I just don't know. There's a lot on the line ya know?"

"Take your time, mate. What's supposed to happen will happen." 

I nodded. "Thanks, Niall." 

I laid there enjoying the silence, waiting. 

After about 15 minutes she started to stir. Her beautiful blue eyes blinked open and looked up at me. 

"Good afternoon, Love." she smiled sleepily. "How are we feeling today?" 

"Really good actually." she stretched and an adorable sound escaped from her lips. Her stomach growled and she giggled quietly, which made me smile.

"Come on, let's go get you some food."

We walked into the normal part of the bus to see it parking in front of a hotel in France. She already had some jeans on and she was searching for a shirt.